ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

NCS Leeds appointment.

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

SeikhNazir
Newly Registered

NCS Leeds appointment.

Post by SeikhNazir » Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:30 pm

Hi Friends,

I am struggling to find Leeds NCS appointment. Called them thrice, they confirmed that have forwarded the message and someone from customer services will call back. Its already been around 12 working days, but no joy.

Anyone may please share any views on NCS Leeds. Can we take appointment at any other NCS other than the local council (for me local council is leeds) ?

Any NCS which gives online appointment?

Regards
SNazir

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: NCS Leeds appointment.

Post by Amber » Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:34 pm

SeikhNazir wrote:Hi Friends,

I am struggling to find Leeds NCS appointment. Called them thrice, they confirmed that have forwarded the message and someone from customer services will call back. Its already been around 12 working days, but no joy.

Anyone may please share any views on NCS Leeds. Can we take appointment at any other NCS other than the local council (for me local council is leeds) ?

Regards
SNazir
You can use any NCS.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

pala

Post by pala » Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:43 am

Regards
SNazir
hi i had the same stuation with leeds NCS . i was told that they were going to ring me in 10 working days. i rang them again 5 days later , they said they have the request in their sistem so i will be called back in ten days from the initial contact but never did. what i have done is i made my appointment somewhere else although my local council is leeds citiy council. but i dont know if i have done the right thing so i cant advice you on this as i am not sure if have done the right think

SeikhNazir
Newly Registered

Post by SeikhNazir » Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:40 am

Hi Pala,

Can you please let me know finally where you got your appointment book, i mean which is the nearest one to get the appointment (was it again telephonic appointment like leeds?)

Did you finally received any call from leeds or not...

Regards
Nazir

pala wrote:

Regards
SNazir
hi i had the same stuation with leeds NCS . i was told that they were going to ring me in 10 working days. i rang them again 5 days later , they said they have the request in their sistem so i will be called back in ten days from the initial contact but never did. what i have done is i made my appointment somewhere else although my local council is leeds citiy council. but i dont know if i have done the right thing so i cant advice you on this as i am not sure if have done the right think

pala

Post by pala » Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:22 pm

Regards
SNazir
hi s nazir. i made my appointment with halifax NCS which is not far from me. when i called them they said somebody from ncs will ring me shortly so they rang me back 10 minute later (not 10 days) asked me few question to make sure i am eligible. she made the appointment for 2 weeks later. as i said this is not my local council. please do make sure if it is ok for you to make your ncs appointment with different council. and let me know if it is ok so i will not worry as i made mine already. good luck mate.

apple82
Newly Registered

Post by apple82 » Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:02 pm

Same happend with me when I tried making appointment with NCS leeds, they make me wait 10 days and then were giving me an appointment a month later, I went ahead and send my documents via Royal mail special delivery! saved £130 fees for joint application + £250 increased fee! they are rubbish!!!