ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PLZ HELP URGENT - REJECTION - Salary & SOC

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

mthila

Post by mthila » Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:10 pm

manci wrote:
vrk wrote: My HR Manager forgot to mention the yearly bonus I get which is not a fixed amount but varies each year depending on the company's profit. This year I got £600 on 26th April. This would cross the £20k barrier if I include to my salary. Would this help? The bonus can only be included in the salary if it is guaranteed
If there is a mention about this £600 bonus in your job offer, you can put it down in the SoC. It will only be considered if you put mention it in your SoC as a guaranteed bonus
Don't take "NO" for an answer if it shouldn't be!!!

vrk

Post by vrk » Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:31 pm

thanks
Last edited by vrk on Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

catchhster

Post by catchhster » Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:34 am

vrk wrote:Hi All,

I spoke to my directors regarding increasing my salary. They are still considering it as of now and will make decision probably on wed/thurs. But meanwhile I have got an idea if they do not agree to increase my salary.

Basically I want to be in this job only for 6 more months as I want to go back to my home country after that. I have informed this to my company as well. they have agreed to sponsor me inspite of this and have offered me a contract for 1 year.

My soc code requires me to earn £23,200. So now my question is, can they keep my salary same (£20,000), and issue a letter saying I will get a guaranteed bonus of £3,200 at the end of the year? As I will not be in the job/country till the end of the year, they do not need to pay me actually.

Do you guys think this would work?
Hi your salary can be prorated if you work for less than 12months. Please refer to policy guidance
Sivakumar