ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

No Tier 2 Acknowledgement letter

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ddfromsh
Newly Registered

No Tier 2 Acknowledgement letter

Post by ddfromsh » Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:51 am

Hi All,

I submitted my online application on 21st Mar, posted my supporting documents on 27 th Mar by Special delivery, I traced the post on 2nd Apr (due to bank holiday), the signature is Nationality. That looks like they have recived my supporting documents.

And also, I received my Biometric information invitation letter on 10th Apr. But I never received any acknowledgement letter from UKBA in regards to my Tier 2 application so far?

Will it be a problem if I havent received any acknowledgement letter so far? Or they dont send any acknowledgement letter for online application?

Thanks

nisarmalik

Post by nisarmalik » Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:09 pm

Has this r 2 defferant department some time biometrics letter comes first and acknowledgement letter come later.

mthila

Re: No Tier 2 Acknowledgement letter

Post by mthila » Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:31 pm

ddfromsh wrote:Hi All,

I submitted my online application on 21st Mar, posted my supporting documents on 27 th Mar by Special delivery, I traced the post on 2nd Apr (due to bank holiday), the signature is Nationality. That looks like they have recived my supporting documents.

And also, I received my Biometric information invitation letter on 10th Apr. But I never received any acknowledgement letter from UKBA in regards to my Tier 2 application so far?

Will it be a problem if I havent received any acknowledgement letter so far? Or they dont send any acknowledgement letter for online application?

Thanks
The cover letter you get when you submit the online application is your acknowledgement. There won't be any more correspondence until they make a decision unless they want additional evidance and write to you. Don't worry, you are fine. stay calm and keep the fingers crossed for a good news :)
Don't take "NO" for an answer if it shouldn't be!!!

mthila

Post by mthila » Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:32 pm

nisarmalik wrote:Has this r 2 defferant department some time biometrics letter comes first and acknowledgement letter come later.
There won't be any acknowledgement letters coming on post for online applications
Don't take "NO" for an answer if it shouldn't be!!!

ddfromsh
Newly Registered

Re: No Tier 2 Acknowledgement letter

Post by ddfromsh » Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:14 am

mthila wrote:
ddfromsh wrote:Hi All,

Thanks
The cover letter you get when you submit the online application is your acknowledgement. There won't be any more correspondence until they make a decision unless they want additional evidance and write to you. Don't worry, you are fine. stay calm and keep the fingers crossed for a good news :)
Thank you so much for your kind word and reply to keep my mind in peace. :)

justdopposite

Post by justdopposite » Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:07 am

Hi there

Was it a PSW to Tier 2 general application that you submitted online ? If yes, could you point me out to which category to select for main applicant and for dependant as well please.

Many Thanks