ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

TIER 1 INTERVIEW QUESTION

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

arman khan

TIER 1 INTERVIEW QUESTION

Post by arman khan » Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:19 pm

APPLY VISA IN PAKISTAN
i got my visa refuse becoz i apply in the mid of january and the rules change 31 jan and they considered my file in new rule then they call me for interview but they r not satisfy about my busniess PLAN
They give refusel code 245db (f) (i) its mean if the immigration officer os not Satisfy then he have right to not award p oints in appendix a

Now i submit my new file with my business plan and market research or with accountant letter etc...
AGAIN REFUSE
eco comments the nib bank statement you have provided showing your capital and other fund are held in joint names with someone else you have not provided evidence to show that each of u have unlimited and independent access to all funds . i am not satisfied as a result that u have assess to the funds required .
your application has not been considered under section 245db paragraph (f) (i)
then i SUBMIT NEW FILE WITH MY BROTHER ATHORTY LETTER
and now they again call me for interview