ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

No acknowledgement letter since 13 March 2013 (8weeks)

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

HSMP9999

No acknowledgement letter since 13 March 2013 (8weeks)

Post by HSMP9999 » Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:06 pm

Hi All,

I have submitted my application on 13 March, fees got deducted on 19th March but no communication after that, even no acknowledgement letter, any suggestion if and how I should contact UKBA there all contact phone number seems to be only connected to machines.

share if any one else has similar experience, thanks.

Plum70
Diamond Member

Re: No acknowledgement letter since 13 March 2013 (8weeks)

Post by Plum70 » Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:24 pm

HSMP9999 wrote:Hi All,

I have submitted my application on 13 March, fees got deducted on 19th March but no communication after that, even no acknowledgement letter, any suggestion if and how I should contact UKBA there all contact phone number seems to be only connected to machines.

share if any one else has similar experience, thanks.
Perhaps one was issued and may have gotten lost in the post.

Speculation is just that, so better to email the UKBA. See their website for the correct email address.

sulabh
Newly Registered

Post by sulabh » Wed May 01, 2013 9:44 am

I am in the same boat, applied march end and no acknowledgement letter yet. Emailed them and got a reply that it can take upto 6 weeks for the letter to be generated.

Painful wait, must say.