ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Past Earning Timeline....

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

touchsensor

Post by touchsensor » Tue Mar 27, 2007 5:40 pm

Hi everyone,

A few of my friends are planning to apply for the HSMP. What is currently in question is past earnings. I have spoken to alot of people and am getting mixed responses. Does the past earning have to correlate with the HSMP application date? Example- If I send my application in Apr07; Do I have to show 12 months past earnings for the period from Jan06-Mar07 (15 months) or can I show any period ie Oct06-Jan07 (15 months). How much levy is actually given?

A clarification from moderators and experienced others will be of great help.

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards,
Touchsensor

antony

Post by antony » Thu Mar 29, 2007 2:01 pm

Its better to keep the earnings till the previous month of your application.

In that case the case worker will understand that you have kept the latest payslips and its easy for them to take a decision.

But again it depends on case by case basis.

Gurus, throw your light on this as well.

apply4hsmp

Post by apply4hsmp » Thu Mar 29, 2007 11:31 pm

U can show any 12 months period in the last 15 months which is most favourable. Period.

Does the past earning have to correlate with the HSMP application date?
No, you can ignore the last 3 months and it IS fine. I am very sure about that.

You have to be the advocate for your app, u take the caseworker towards proper things, he will go there. You don't guide him through your app he will start to think on his own and do what he thinks is best and this may prove harmful to you.

So please give him 12 months earnings of last 15.
Make sure evidence is clear and concise.

kck9
BANNED

Post by kck9 » Fri Mar 30, 2007 10:31 am

Dear apply4hsmp,

One more doubt in this situation. Do you know if I can provide the payslips of las 12 months like

Due to the inconvenience in proving my Oct-06 and Nov-06 salary, I want to declare my 12 month salary in this manner

1) Feb-06 to Sep-06 (8 months)
2) Dec-06 to Mar-07 (4 months)

Is this possible.

Please let me know.

Thank you

apply4hsmp

Post by apply4hsmp » Fri Mar 30, 2007 1:21 pm

yes it is very well possible, just say you did not earn or whatever was the reason during these two months. mention this clearly, i showed that for one month while moving from India to UK.

touchsensor

Timeline

Post by touchsensor » Fri Apr 06, 2007 12:35 am

Thanks for the input. What if an applicant didn't work for 5 months of the last 15 months for valid reasons ie sick etc. Do they 'pro-rata' the wage?

Hope to hear your views.

Thanks

VK82

Re: Timeline

Post by VK82 » Mon Apr 09, 2007 12:44 am

Hi all,

I would be applying for HSMP in April 07. I will be showing my income from Jan06 to Dec 06 and I believe its covered under the 15 month period.

I guess last 15 month will be from Jan 06 to March 07 if I am applying in April 07.

Friends, kindly correct me if I am wrong. Need ur comments as I have to apply soon.

Regards.