ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ALL MARCH APPLICANTS - Please post here

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Iriny_k

Post by Iriny_k » Sat Apr 07, 2007 7:05 am

nouna wrote:
niruv wrote:Thank you nouna.
Did you get thru EC?
EC was the best part. Got it same day of interview!
nouna, and others approved,

did you guys fill in online visa application form for your EC?

it looks pretty simple for me, the same as for a visitor visa, and no HSMP questions! do i fill in a right form???

do i just attach all docs i submitted together with my HSMP application - originals - and that's how they know about my case, and no from the visa application form?

please, advise. i am confused....

confusedhsmp
Member of Standing

Post by confusedhsmp » Sat Apr 07, 2007 1:58 pm

desertman wrote:
My HSMP application reached HO on 16th March.
Reference number received on 20th , 211***

I asked through email before 5 days they said ur case is with a case worker and is n final stages, i again called them yesterday they said it s still with case worker and when the decision will made they will inform me by email.

But till now they didnt send me ny email.
What u guy say y it s too late when they said me before 5 days tht it s n final stages ???

I m very much worry plz tell me abt this nd what should i do?? r they verifying tht s y it s too late ?

thanks to all
i called HO team on thursday they r saying ur case is still under consideration with the case worker, i m very much worry as y in my case they r taking too much time while others getting decision within10 days.

Any senior member plz tell me what does it mean tht my case is under consideration with case worker??

waiting for ur replies. :?

Yes..same like me ...its gone for verification....thats y its taking so long...refusals take just 3 days and approvals from 2 to 5 days ...from what i have noticed!!

if more than that that means papers gone for verification...I hope our results are positive!!

desertman

Post by desertman » Sat Apr 07, 2007 3:05 pm

yeah u r saying right.. i was also thinking so.

do u know how they will verify, either by email or by phone? i m much worried abt this as i ve 2 employer at the same time One full time nd other part time. Let see what happen?

Hope for the best.

hsmp07

Post by hsmp07 » Sun Apr 08, 2007 4:30 am

My application too was received on 14th March, Ref No : 211***, my application is under consideration. I wonder what that means. My application has gone thru verification checks. And I have started to get worried why its taking so long.

hsmp07

Post by hsmp07 » Sun Apr 08, 2007 4:34 am

desertman wrote:yeah u r saying right.. i was also thinking so.

do u know how they will verify, either by email or by phone? i m much worried abt this as i ve 2 employer at the same time One full time nd other part time. Let see what happen?

Hope for the best.
I too have two employer, one full time the other part time, they called up both to verify and this happend on the same day. My part time employer sent a fax to them later detailing my earnings

desertman

Post by desertman » Sun Apr 08, 2007 12:13 pm

but for my case they didnt yet call my employers. My application reached there on 16th march nd i received ref # on 20th march.

In your case with whome they talk on phone? either to the signing authority or to HR?
bcz my employer letter is signed and stamped by my boss not by HR manager.
Gud luck

confusedhsmp
Member of Standing

Post by confusedhsmp » Sun Apr 08, 2007 1:43 pm

desertman wrote:but for my case they didnt yet call my employers. My application reached there on 16th march nd i received ref # on 20th march.

In your case with whome they talk on phone? either to the signing authority or to HR?
Gud luck
Desertman and HSMP07 - All of us are in the same boat..

I have spoken to my lawyer today and he said theres no point of worrying. Home Office is taking their time. They are too slow in processing.

And if they verify documents, it means that they had nothing to object to, but wanted one last verification.(I hope so :wink: )

lets be positive.

invisibleman

Post by invisibleman » Sun Apr 08, 2007 3:04 pm

Guys,
I am also in the same boat. My appln reached HO On 16th Mar and I received my ref # on 20th Mar. But when I called HO on last monday they told that my appln is assigned to a CW. When I called them on last friday, they still told that it is UNDER CONSIDERATION. I think this is all because of reference check etc. Lets hope for the best!!

--Cheers.

panky922
Newly Registered

Submitted on 4th april

Post by panky922 » Sun Apr 08, 2007 5:30 pm

Hi friends,
Submitted application on 29th march, recd on 4th april, payment deducted on 5th and now its with case worker.

I Would really appreicate if you could see if my list of documents is sufficient:
Academic Qualifications

2. Original Degree Certificate for BTECH
3. Original Degree Certificate MBA

Previous Earnings – Salaried Employments

4. Letter showing the salary earned during the period June, 2006 – February, 2007 as well as April, 2004 – March, 2005
5. Xe.com currency conversion results (Rupee to pound)
6. Email letter from the Work Permits Official for my query related to which 12 months periods to be shown
7. Wage Slips for the period June, 2006 – February, 2007 from my current employer
8. Bank Statement for the period June, 2006 – February, 2007
9. Tax Statement from Employer for the period June, 2006 – February, 2007
10. Original Offer letter from Employer
11. Letter explaining the reason why I am not able to submit the Income tax returns

Previous Earnings as Students

12. Original letter from Institution certifying that I undertook full time study for the period mentioned in the letter
13. Wage Slips for the period April, 2004 – March, 2005 and Experience Letter from employer for the duration of the previous earnings before becoming full time student
14. Notarized Form 16 for the period April, 2004 – March, 2005
15. Bank Statement for the period April, 2004 – March, 2005
16. Original Offer Letter from employer (Bosch India Private Ltd)

17. Original Copy of the Full Driving License
18. Original Copy of the Birth Certificate
19. Notarized copy of passport (photo and signature pages)

English Language Requirement
20. Original Degree Certificate and Original letter from Institution
21. Original TOEFL Score

Thanks so much

BACK_TO_GB

Post by BACK_TO_GB » Sun Apr 08, 2007 6:33 pm

With the Grace & Will of my Lord & Saviour Jesus Christ,
Last edited by BACK_TO_GB on Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

confusedhsmp
Member of Standing

Post by confusedhsmp » Sun Apr 08, 2007 6:45 pm

invisibleman wrote:Guys,
I am also in the same boat. My appln reached HO On 16th Mar and I received my ref # on 20th Mar. But when I called HO on last monday they told that my appln is assigned to a CW. When I called them on last friday, they still told that it is UNDER CONSIDERATION. I think this is all because of reference check etc. Lets hope for the best!!

--Cheers.
Invisibleman. Its never happened before. v r like 4 people in the same boat now. Hope it dosent sink. InshAllah it wont.

Well, we need to figure out why our applications are taking so long.

The only strange thing in my application would be that it was too long. I mean the covering letter was about 5 PAGES LONG!!! hehe

I applied through a solicitor. He wrote a formal representation which would have alerted them to cross examine my documents. but i dont care as long as they approve it. :P

WHat do you think was strange in your applications? invisibleman, hsmp07 and desertman?

confusedhsmp
Member of Standing

Got the answer!!

Post by confusedhsmp » Sun Apr 08, 2007 6:50 pm

- My application received on 16/3/07 - Under Consideration
- Desertman Application recieved on 16/3/07 - Under Consideration
- Invisibleman Application recieved on 16/3/07 Under Consideration

- Except HSMP07 recieved on 14/3/07 - Underconsideration (or may be it cud be 16 in actual and 14 wud be the the date fee got debited like mine)

So 16th was Unluky in the end. making us wait

hsmp07

Post by hsmp07 » Sun Apr 08, 2007 7:39 pm

desertman wrote:but for my case they didnt yet call my employers. My application reached there on 16th march nd i received ref # on 20th march.

Gud luck
For part time job I had given HR reference, instead they talked to the head of my department. So he just confirmed that I work there, he obviously did not have the details of my pay, so he told them that he will ask HR to send a fax detailing my pay, which I confirmed that the HR did send right then. For full time they talked to the signing authority, and he was able to answer their queries.

desertman, confusedHSMP, invisible man, we all are going thru this unexpected delay in decision, but I just hope that the decision is worth the wait. Good luck to all of us!

desertman

Re: Got the answer!!

Post by desertman » Mon Apr 09, 2007 7:23 am

confusedhsmp wrote:- My application received on 16/3/07 - Under Consideration
- Desertman Application recieved on 16/3/07 - Under Consideration
- Invisibleman Application recieved on 16/3/07 Under Consideration

- Except HSMP07 recieved on 14/3/07 - Underconsideration (or may be it cud be 16 in actual and 14 wud be the the date fee got debited like mine)

So 16th was Unluky in the end. making us wait
it seems the same person is assigned for all the cases received on 16th and he has gone on vocation. :roll:

Oh God 16th should be lucky in case of deceision. amin

God bless us all.

niruv

Post by niruv » Mon Apr 09, 2007 7:45 am

vc,
I mailed to HSMP team requesting for the points. I got reply with in 1 hr.

Iriny_k,

I am form india. India doesn't accept online applicaitons for EC.

nouna and others who applied for EC,
Did u write any covering letter for EC? if so can you please share us the content of format of EC?

Thanks!!
niruv

vc

Post by vc » Mon Apr 09, 2007 9:33 am

Thanks, Niruv. That explains.

Are you applying for EC now ? I plan to wait untill Sep as I dont intend moving untill next April!

niruv

Post by niruv » Mon Apr 09, 2007 10:23 am

ya vc, I am planning to go for EC.

VK82

Post by VK82 » Mon Apr 09, 2007 11:29 am

Hi all,

I would be applying for HSMP in April 07. I will be showing my income from Jan06 to Dec 06 and I believe its covered under the 15 month period.

I guess last 15 month will be from Jan 06 to March 07 if I am applying in April 07.

Friends, kindly correct me if I am wrong. Need ur comments as I have to apply soon.

Regards.

vc

Post by vc » Mon Apr 09, 2007 12:04 pm

Be safe - try Feb 06 to Jan 07 instead.

VK82

Post by VK82 » Mon Apr 09, 2007 2:18 pm

I know that would be safe. But I was working in UK and had to leave the country as my VISA expired in Dec so in my case I can only show my income until Dec 06.

I was looking to apply with my P60.

Regards.

confusedhsmp
Member of Standing

Post by confusedhsmp » Mon Apr 09, 2007 3:05 pm

hsmp07 wrote:

Gud luck
For part time job I had given HR reference, instead they talked to the head of my department. So he just confirmed that I work there, he obviously did not have the details of my pay, so he told them that he will ask HR to send a fax detailing my pay, which I confirmed that the HR did send right then. For full time they talked to the signing authority, and he was able to answer their queries.

desertman, confusedHSMP, invisible man, we all are going thru this unexpected delay in decision, but I just hope that the decision is worth the wait. Good luck to all of us!
I spoke to HSMP people on thrusday and they informed that if its a normal case the decision takes from one day to one week, otherwise in verification cases it can be from 2 to 3 weeks.

Btw HSMP07 you got your call really fast. Because according to their procedure they have to send documents to Pakistan embassy. ANd they are the one who verify.

TC guyz.. If any important progress, just PM each other.

hsmp07

No answer

Post by hsmp07 » Mon Apr 09, 2007 3:25 pm

I tried calling the HO office on Friday and then again today, but no one picks up the phone, I was on hold for about 18 minutes before giving up. Does anyone know if they are having any holidays? may be easter holidays?

desertman

Post by desertman » Mon Apr 09, 2007 3:38 pm

yes i think so there were easter holidays but from tomarrow they will start work again.

confusedHSMP if they will go like this it will take much more time. in these days they r preferring to call themselve or to fax.

i applied from saudi Arabia and here the weekend is thursday nd friday so for me there can be a big prblm of verification.

Let us see what happened.

confusedhsmp
Member of Standing

Post by confusedhsmp » Mon Apr 09, 2007 5:06 pm

desertman wrote:yes i think so there were easter holidays but from tomarrow they will start work again.

confusedHSMP if they will go like this it will take much more time. in these days they r preferring to call themselve or to fax.

i applied from saudi Arabia and here the weekend is thursday nd friday so for me there can be a big prblm of verification.

Yes HSMP07, Its Easter holidays here until today. Home Office opens tomorrow. Today is bank holiday

desertman - If its in Saudia, then the embassy will be closed on 8th & 9th April. Check their website. My earnings were in Dubai and the embassy there is closed until today.

Well we have more than a week to go before a decision is made. I think maybe more than that. Hsmp07 dont bother calling them until thursday.

confusedhsmp
Member of Standing

Post by confusedhsmp » Mon Apr 09, 2007 5:09 pm

desertman wrote:yes i think so there were easter holidays but from tomarrow they will start work again.

Your local embassy will call to verify. don't worry about that.

They usually call and verify. not fax. never heard of fax verification.

Hope it helps brother.