ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Income Tax Return Limbo

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

malikmoon

Income Tax Return Limbo

Post by malikmoon » Sat Apr 07, 2007 4:39 pm

Dear Forum,

I have recently been refused on the ground that my income tax return is not fully endorsed by both my employer and tax office.
the matter of the fact is that income tax return is actually stamped and signed by tax office but not from employer. I am claiming points for earnings prior to my full-time study, which is tax year 2002-03. the 2002-03 income tax return form did not have any space for employer to endorse. but new income tax return form (since 2004 onward) does have separate space for employer verication detail.

In order for me to prove my point in review application, I am seeking suggestions and help from senior members,gurus and all.

malikmoon

Post by malikmoon » Sun Apr 08, 2007 5:37 pm

Calling for all those who has been in the same situation or know about this bizzare situation.
inputs from Forum would be appreciated

thanx in advane

xentrix66
Newly Registered

Post by xentrix66 » Mon Apr 09, 2007 9:52 am

Feedback from a consultant to me was that my tax return, as it is from my employer, need only show proof that it is from my employer and, therefore, nothing needs to be shown from tax man.
In my case we in SA receive a document known as an IRP5 which is given to the employer at the end of the tax year. Mine shows company name at the top but nothing else (it looks like it could have been typed by myself)
I had it stamped and signed by HR in my company just to be sure.
I would recommend that as a course of action. If course, I havent had my HSMP returned back to me yet so I may be mistaken.
Perhaps someone else has some useful input?