ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Got MY visa yesterday

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Celina

Got MY visa yesterday

Post by Celina » Wed May 01, 2013 1:08 pm

Hi all ,

With the grace of God I got my visa yesterday . details are as follows :

applied 7 nov
biometrics given ( end of dec )
route 50 k ( psw )
applied with my husband .
BRP and approval letter recived : 30 April 2013
documnets submitted :form, paspports , general adversiting material as per requirement ,website, 2 contractrs etc ( no business plan submitted ).

NO queries whatsoever asked . Only general change of rule letter received like everyone.
This forum has helped me a lot , if you have any queries please ask i will be happy to help , prayers and good wishes for all .

Regards
Celina .

i_am_sultan
Newly Registered

Re: Got MY visa yesterday

Post by i_am_sultan » Wed May 01, 2013 1:12 pm

Celina wrote:Hi all ,

applied 7 nov
route 50 k ( psw )
documnets submitted :form, paspports , general adversiting material as per requirement ,website, 2 contractrs etc ( no business plan submitted ).

NO queries whatsoever asked . Only general change of rule letter received like everyone.
This forum has helped me a lot , if you have any queries please ask i will be happy to help , prayers and good wishes for all .

Regards
Celina .
Congratulations for getting visa atleast some one is here with a good news...i wish you a very good luck for your future

Can you please share the format of your contracts i mean what information you provided in the contracts? thanks

Celina

Post by Celina » Wed May 01, 2013 1:17 pm

Thank you sultan .

I provided the basic information in contratcs such as the clause of our agreement , time duration , payment breakups etc and of course signature of both parties . Overall it was a basic contract covering all necessary details .

entrepreneur123

Post by entrepreneur123 » Wed May 01, 2013 2:06 pm

Congratulations for getting visa. Could you tell what kind of business did you open? and what job title did you use? Thanks

applied 7 nov
route 50 k ( psw )

Regards
Celina .

tier1girl
Newly Registered

Post by tier1girl » Wed May 01, 2013 2:24 pm

Congrats Celina. Could you please tell us what date is on the approval letter? and have you received your documents yet? Congrats again.

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Wed May 01, 2013 4:21 pm

Congratulations and all the best

regards

applied 7 nov
route 50 k ( psw )

Regards
Celina .

Shinya

Post by Shinya » Wed May 01, 2013 6:33 pm

Hi Celina,
Each time someone posts about getting his/her visa approved, I feel thrilled as if I got my visa. I am so happy for you and your husband. Wish you good luck in future.

I am also on PSW. What kind of occupation did you show by the way and what business? I hope you dont mind this question.
Did you have all the money or third party funding or applied as team ?

Thanks and rgds
shinya

Celina

Post by Celina » Thu May 02, 2013 12:00 am

Hi entrepreneur 123 and Shinya ,

My profession is marketing consultant and all the money was in my account , no third party or anything . Hope that would suffice . Hopefully youll will get your visa soon as well .

Regards
Celina

Celina

Post by Celina » Thu May 02, 2013 12:07 am

Thank you Rehan 01

My best wishes are with you and everyone , Hope all of us deserving gets positive answer soon . I had been reading all you answers everytime , it is very informative and helped me a lot through my process and also kept my hopes alive all the time .

May God bless you .

Regards
Celina

Sug

Post by Sug » Thu May 02, 2013 12:12 am

applied 7 nov
route 50 k ( psw )

This forum has helped me a lot , if you have any queries please ask i will be

happy to help , prayers and good wishes for all .

Regards

Celina .

Congracts celina now pray for us
Hi

Celina

Post by Celina » Thu May 02, 2013 12:20 am

Hi ,

Yes Sug , definately i will .