ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Job title and qualification

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

nehal321
Newly Registered

Job title and qualification

Post by nehal321 » Wed May 01, 2013 6:47 pm

Hi
Me and my husband have applied for 50k entrepreneur visa from psw route.
I just want to make sure about my business, job title and qualification. I have over take a company PCO office which was running since 2006. I had done BA(hons) international business. I will be the director of business and my job title is SOC code 4161 business office manager. Is that sounds ok?

Will I get the visa?
Please reply me

Many thanx

tsl

Post by tsl » Wed May 01, 2013 8:40 pm

pco is not acceptable by home office i guess

Shinya

Re: Job title and qualification

Post by Shinya » Wed May 01, 2013 9:47 pm

nehal321 wrote:Hi
Me and my husband have applied for 50k entrepreneur visa from psw route.
I just want to make sure about my business, job title and qualification. I have over take a company PCO office which was running since 2006. I had done BA(hons) international business. I will be the director of business and my job title is SOC code 4161 business office manager. Is that sounds ok?

Will I get the visa?
Please reply me

Many thanx
What is the point asking after the visa is applied? You should have made sure about the business before applying. Now other than waiting can you do anything ?