ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

maintenance fund and original approval letters

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

black_bird

maintenance fund and original approval letters

Post by black_bird » Thu May 02, 2013 3:22 am

Hello:) I am on Tier 1 General (3 HSMP + 2 Tier 1 G)

after reading through a few post, I have noticed most people bring the original approval letters for HSMP, Tier 1 with them. I am not sure if I can still find them. I don't think they are a must, but rather they are nice to have, is it correct?

Also I remember at one point min level of maintenance fund was introduced. I don't think we would need to worry about this for ILR , is it correct? I really dont want to print out 5 years of bank statements and take it with me at PEO :)

Thanks

superfox
Newly Registered

Post by superfox » Thu May 02, 2013 4:30 am

The approval letters are nice to have. I carried it with me but wasn't asked for it.

The is no maintainence requirement for ILR.

Manka10

Post by Manka10 » Thu May 02, 2013 1:32 pm

whats the point of carrying approval letters when you have the visa/BRP??!
unless you want to mess up your application with an unwanted document or carry more weight or if you are under the impression that visa/BRP number may not match up with approval letter reference number on UKBAs system :lol:
Manka