ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

A confusion/question about KoLL

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

fslateef

A confusion/question about KoLL

Post by fslateef » Wed May 01, 2013 1:17 pm

Hi,

Next year in March I will be applying for ILR (with my 2-dependents under Tier-1 General route) and looking into knowledge of life and language requirements which includes "life in the UK" test and English on "B1 level of CEFR". Read lots of threads in this forum but still have confusions and needs simple answer if possible for the question.

I know for sure LIUK test is for everyone to give and pass like main applicant and older dependents and English B1 level is for dependents; but what about Tier-1 General main applicant ? Do I need to give English language test OR don't need to do anything as I already proven my English skills in initial application ?

Another thing if we get UK NARIC certificate about degree taught in English then it automatically give us C1 level of CEFR and don't need to take any English test ?

Thanks in advance,

Fawad Lateef

fslateef

Post by fslateef » Thu May 02, 2013 9:35 am

Any suggestions from seniors ?