ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HSMP Refused : Catagory : Previous Earnings

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

soumenpaul
Newly Registered

HSMP Refused : Catagory : Previous Earnings

Post by soumenpaul » Tue Apr 03, 2007 3:57 pm

Hi HSMP Gurus and All

Need your help URGENTLY !

I claimed for 45 points in the catagory "Previous Earnings"

I applied for HSMP on 9th march 07 and It was refused on 26th march 2007 stating the following :

Your total annual income is 7500+ GBPS in India , however then bank statements you supplied are not acceptable because they do not confirm who deposited the salary. If bank statements are used as evidence,they must clearly show that the payment being claimed for came from the employer

I'm not sure why they have said this.My wage slips clearly shows my bank account no and bank account statements show "Salary" and the amount deposited. I dont think , any bank in india shows "Salary deposited by XYZ company" and the amount.

I'm applying for a review.

I have the following questions !
1.Is review of HSMP Decision truely works ? If yes , is there any specific format to write letter to HSMP team which you are aware of ?
2.The online review form seems to be password protected.I'm unable to unprotect it.Any idea how to disable it?

Need you help ! any suggestions much appreciated.

Thanks

pws
Newly Registered

Post by pws » Tue Apr 03, 2007 5:42 pm

Hi SoumenPaul,

I have ditto case. My application rejected on the same grounds, which sounds ridiculous to say the least. If they indeed want to check the authenticity of the entry it can well be verified with the account no. given on the pay slip and the statement.

And yes some banks in India do show entires as "Salary - XYZ company", for eg. HDFC. Unfortunately we didnt submit statements from HDFC for all 12 months.

As per the review, I am as anxious as you are. If you find any data please share it with the forum.

I will soon be sending it for review.

soumenpaul
Newly Registered

Post by soumenpaul » Tue Apr 03, 2007 6:02 pm

i have gone through this forum and planning to write a review letter to HSMP team as per many experts suggestions..
its ridiculous !!!!

can you please tell me , how did you open the review form which is downloadable from web site ?
it seems it's password protected.

gumnam
Newly Registered

See this

Post by gumnam » Tue Apr 03, 2007 9:56 pm

See my (gumnam) comments on the following link :

www.spammer.com/discuss/hsmpi/1007409/

For the review application form that I downloaded from the HSMP websites, I saved as RTF (Rich Text Format) from within MS-WORD. After this the RTF file does not have the password protection. You can modify/edit as you please.

gumnam
Newly Registered

Post by gumnam » Tue Apr 03, 2007 10:00 pm

see also

www.spammer.com/discuss/hsmpi/1439509/

sivakumarvp was able to get his HSMP approved after review.

soumenpaul
Newly Registered

Post by soumenpaul » Tue Apr 03, 2007 10:05 pm

Thanks a lotfor your reply !
I appreciate you.
I have gone through the links.. that was helpfull too.
Thanks again.Am applying for a review tomorrow.
keeping my fingers crossed :(

lets see

soumenpaul
Newly Registered

Hello Gumnam

Post by soumenpaul » Tue Apr 03, 2007 10:13 pm

I need your help !

I'm still unable to get rid of the password protection.I saved as RTF file as you said.still password protection is chasing me !

If you have a blank copy of the review form , would you please send it to soumenpaul@yahoo.com ?

soumenpaul
Newly Registered

Post by soumenpaul » Wed Apr 04, 2007 12:11 am

somehow i made to edit the review form atlast .
thanks for your help. Tomorrow i'm going to send the documents.
God knows whats gonna happen !

gumnam
Newly Registered

My application was approved after review

Post by gumnam » Mon Apr 09, 2007 6:23 pm

Hi,

My app was approved after review. See complete story here :

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... 3576#83576

All the best.

pb78
United Kingdom

Post by pb78 » Wed Apr 25, 2007 5:01 pm

Hi Folks,

Thanks for all those who gave me the confidence while lodging a review request. I called up the HO and was confirmed that on 23rd Apr my review request was approved. To help the members of the forum, I shall share my covering letter in a day's time, sent to reason out the incorrect decision made earlier in my case. For the rest who have been rejected for reasons like mine (Bank statements you supplied are not acceptable because they do not confirm who deposited the salary), you have a fair chance of seeking an approval submitting a review request.

Regards,
pb78

invisibleman

Post by invisibleman » Wed Apr 25, 2007 5:41 pm

pb78 wrote:Hi Folks,

Thanks for all those who gave me the confidence while lodging a review request. I called up the HO and was confirmed that on 23rd Apr my review request was approved. To help the members of the forum, I shall share my covering letter in a day's time, sent to reason out the incorrect decision made earlier in my case. For the rest who have been rejected for reasons like mine (Bank statements you supplied are not acceptable because they do not confirm who deposited the salary), you have a fair chance of seeking an approval submitting a review request.

Regards,
pb78

Congratulations!!
Please share your review letter so that it will help us to make our case strong.

All the best for ur EC!!

pb78
United Kingdom

Post by pb78 » Fri Apr 27, 2007 3:07 pm

To,
HSMP Team,
Work Permits (UK), Home Office
PO Box 3468, Sheffield
S3 8WA

Dear Sir or Madam:

Sub: Request to review the decision on my initial HSMP application (HSMP Reference Number: 211XXX)

With reference to the decision letter dated XXX issued towards my initial HSMP application, I wish to submit this letter along with the HSMP Review Application Form requesting a review on the decision. I request a review on assessment made against the Previous Earnings area of the application.

Reason for the Refusal of HSMP

The bank statements provided for the months of January 2006 – July 2006 and November 2006 could not be assessed as they did not confirm that the payments were coming from your employer.
From the evidence provided the only assessable period was August 2006 –
October 2006 and December 2006. The amount demonstrated from the period was XXX GBP, which does not exceed the minimum threshold for country code D.

With regard to the above refusal reason, I wish to explain in detail my salary particulars as found in my original Payslips and Bank Statements, furnished to you already for the earnings period January 2006 – December 2006.

(Two Tables with the below titles and columns were provided)

Salary Particulars - Months Assessed by HSMP Team (Table 1)
Salary Particulars - Months Not Assessed by HSMP Team (Table 2)

Columns
Month
Gross Amount in Salary Slip
Net Amount in Salary Slip
Net Amount in Bank Statement
Bank Transaction Wordings

Please note that the earnings for the period Jan 06 – Mar 06 are already certified as correct and filed as Income Tax Return. I have already supplied with my initial application, the original payslips and Income Tax Return document for this period, along with the details of the Income Tax Return procedure in India. Hence earnings for the period Jan 06 – Mar 06 need to be assessed based on the primary evidences for assessment, which are the payslips and Income Tax Return document but not based on the bank statements.

From the salary particulars tables it is very obvious and categorical that XXX employer have credited salary every month into my XXX Bank Salary Account XXX with a net amount. You will also notice that both the net amounts in Bank Statements and original Payslips for each month tally. The payslips for the earnings period clearly state the month of salary credit on top of each payslip along with details of the Bank A/C xxx and Bank Name xxx. The salary credit from xxx employer to my bank account is further affirmed and supported by the Original letter from xxx Bank dated xxx already submitted to you, quote

“This is to certify that pb78 holds a savings bank account (Salary Account) with us and his salary is getting credited to his savings bank account No-xxx.
We hereby confirm that salary from September 2005 to January 2007 salary has been credited to his savings bank account from xxx employerâ€