ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Approved @Solihull PEO 30/04/2013

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

anandh79

ILR Approved @Solihull PEO 30/04/2013

Post by anandh79 » Wed May 01, 2013 7:43 am

Hi All,

I would like to thank you all for all the help and information provided for ILR application. Here is a summary of my visit.

WP+Tier1.

Appointment :11:00

It was quite a lucky day for me as there was no traffic and I reached the PEO at 9:30. There was not a single member in the PEO and I was bit surprised and had doubt whether it was the PEO office only :)

The people were friendly and allowed me and my wife as we had a 1 year kid. They mentioned that I have chosen a very quiet day for visa processing and quite lucky.

CW called us around 9:50 and was very cheerful. She just asked whether i have absences less than 180 days in each year.

List of documents asked.

Originals:
1. WP
2. Payslips
3.Bank Statement
4. Cohab documents
5. Life in UK.

After successful payment, she said everything is fine and just the biometrics need to be done. We were called for biometerics within 10 mins and following that they mentioned to go out and come after 1 hour.

We went out at JohnLewis and came back after 1 hour. To our surprise the docs were all ready and with the reception, they handed over the originals and approval letter.

No absence letter was asked.
I can rate solihull peo to be the best as it really made a difference even though it was very small. I would recommend everyone to choose this one.

Regards

Anandh

pegakrishna

Post by pegakrishna » Wed May 01, 2013 9:33 am

Congrats anandh79 for ILR. I'm sure it's a big relief

I'm also same situation like yours initially came on WP and switched to Tier 1.

anand79 - Please answer the below queries

# Can I apply ILR ? 28 days before WP Entry Clearance Date 18 July 2008 and entered UK on 11 Aug 2008

# Total ILR fee = £1426 and after I book PEO appointment and paid £100.Do I need to take remaining £1326 visa fee as a banker's draft ?

# I have soft copy payslips each month. Is it OK to have printed, signed and stamped by HR / Payroll team. Is this suffice to prove for authentic payslips ?

# In Set(O) form, Section 6.3 which option have you selected ? (I took 115 days in total for last 5 years)

# In NEW Set(O) form , which payment page details to be filled in ? (Page 4 or 5)

mrnaidu

Re: ILR Approved @Solihull PEO 30/04/2013

Post by mrnaidu » Wed May 01, 2013 11:49 am

anandh79 wrote:Hi All,

I would like to thank you all for all the help and information provided for ILR application. Here is a summary of my visit.

WP+Tier1.

It was quite a lucky day for me as there was no traffic and I reached the PEO at 9:30. There was not a single member in the PEO and I was bit surprised and had doubt whether it was the PEO office only :)

The people were friendly and allowed me and my wife as we had a 1 year kid. They mentioned that I have chosen a very quiet day for visa processing and quite lucky.

CW called us around 9:50 and was very cheerful. She just asked whether i have absences less than 180 days in each year.

List of documents asked.

Originals:
1. WP
2. Payslips
3.Bank Statement
4. Cohab documents
5. Life in UK.

After successful payment, she said everything is fine and just the biometrics need to be done. We were called for biometerics within 10 mins and following that they mentioned to go out and come after 1 hour.

We went out at JohnLewis and came back after 1 hour. To our surprise the docs were all ready and with the reception, they handed over the originals and approval letter.

I can rate solihull peo to be the best as it really made a difference even though it was very small. I would recommend everyone to choose this one.

Regards

Anandh
Hi Anandh, Congratualtions.

I am in same situation, WP+T1

WP stamped June 30 2008
UK Entered August 16 2008
I am going for ILR on June 3 2013 even though i have T1 visa until 2015.

Can you please list of your documentes, and what is Cohab documents means, what documents u submitted.

Did you put any employer letter for your holiday trips?

Please share your views

mani2013

Post by mani2013 » Wed May 01, 2013 1:23 pm

HI ANANDH, congradulations.
Just wanted to ask you whether you applied for your one year old baby aswell or are you planning to register for citizenship? also, Is the PEO child-friendly as I will be attending my appointment with my little girl. Thank you.

Kevin24
Diamond Member

Post by Kevin24 » Wed May 01, 2013 3:07 pm

WP+Tier1.

List of documents asked.

Originals:
1. WP
2. Payslips
3.Bank Statement
4. Cohab documents
5. Life in UK.

Regards

Anandh
Hi! anandh79. Congratulations Mate. Excellent News. Thank You for sharing your Experience.
KEVIN
Please Don't send me P. M If I haven't sent you One .

anandh79

Post by anandh79 » Wed May 01, 2013 5:16 pm

mani2013 wrote:HI ANANDH, congradulations.
Just wanted to ask you whether you applied for your one year old baby aswell or are you planning to register for citizenship? also, Is the PEO child-friendly as I will be attending my appointment with my little girl. Thank you.
Hi,

I did not apply since i can directly go for citizenship for my daughter. The CW also confirmed the same. It is a small office but you can freely roam around as it is not necessary for the kid to be in front of the CW always.

In my case, my baby has been crying and the CW told my wife to roam around freely.

Regards

anandh79

Post by anandh79 » Wed May 01, 2013 5:22 pm

Hi,

Please find my replies!
pegakrishna wrote:Congrats anandh79 for ILR. I'm sure it's a big relief

I'm also same situation like yours initially came on WP and switched to Tier 1.

anand79 - Please answer the below queries

# Can I apply ILR ? 28 days before WP Entry Clearance Date 18 July 2008 and entered UK on 11 Aug 2008 - am not sure as i had stayed in UK for 5 years and 4 months.

# Total ILR fee = £1426 and after I book PEO appointment and paid £100.Do I need to take remaining £1326 visa fee as a banker's draft ?
- I had booked my appointment prior to april, so did not pay any booking fee, but paid 2589 for me and my wife for ILR

# I have soft copy payslips each month. Is it OK to have printed, signed and stamped by HR / Payroll team. Is this suffice to prove for authentic payslips ? - Think so, please refer the guidelines in the set 0 form

# In Set(O) form, Section 6.3 which option have you selected ? (I took 115 days in total for last 5 years)
I selected Employer letter as I had got all the required letters, but the CW did not ask for any.

# In NEW Set(O) form , which payment page details to be filled in ? (Page 4 or 5)
Page 5 is for CESC applicants, you need to fill page 4 only.

anandh79

Post by anandh79 » Wed May 01, 2013 5:25 pm

mrnaidu wrote:

WP+Tier1.

List of documents asked.

Originals:
1. WP
2. Payslips
3.Bank Statement
4. Cohab documents
5. Life in UK.

Regards

Anandh
Hi Anandh, Congratualtions.

I am in same situation, WP+T1

WP stamped June 30 2008
UK Entered August 16 2008
I am going for ILR on June 3 2013 even though i have T1 visa until 2015.

Can you please list of your documentes, and what is Cohab documents means, what documents u submitted.
Carried 3 sources of cohab documents ranging from bank statements,utility bills and tenancy agreements spread across 2 years. They had asked 3 sources for each year

Did you put any employer letter for your holiday trips?

I was prepared with those and got employer letter for holidays and work related absences. But none was asked by CW.

Please share your views
Carried

anandh79

Post by anandh79 » Wed May 01, 2013 5:25 pm

Kevin24 wrote:

WP+Tier1.

List of documents asked.

Originals:
1. WP
2. Payslips
3.Bank Statement
4. Cohab documents
5. Life in UK.

Regards

Anandh
Hi! anandh79. Congratulations Mate. Excellent News. Thank You for sharing your Experience.

Thanks for your help kevin!

mani2013

Post by mani2013 » Wed May 01, 2013 9:19 pm

anandh79 wrote:
mani2013 wrote:HI ANANDH, congradulations.
Hi,

I did not apply since i can directly go for citizenship for my daughter. The CW also confirmed the same. It is a small office but you can freely roam around as it is not necessary for the kid to be in front of the CW always.

In my case, my baby has been crying and the CW told my wife to roam around freely.

Regards
thank you anandh.

Kevin24
Diamond Member

Post by Kevin24 » Wed May 01, 2013 9:34 pm

anandh79 wrote:
Kevin24 wrote:

WP+Tier1.

List of documents asked.

Originals:
1. WP
2. Payslips
3.Bank Statement
4. Cohab documents
5. Life in UK.

Regards

Anandh

Thanks for your help kevin!
No problems Mate! Did the CW look at the Payslips and bank Statements for 12 Months? As I advised Good you did not give her additional documents.
KEVIN

anandh79

Post by anandh79 » Thu May 02, 2013 9:44 am

WP+Tier1.

List of documents asked.

Originals:
1. WP
2. Payslips
3.Bank Statement
4. Cohab documents
5. Life in UK.

Regards

Anandh
Update:

Got the BRP today

GenX

Post by GenX » Thu May 02, 2013 7:55 pm

WP+Tier1.

List of documents asked.

Originals:
1. WP
2. Payslips
3.Bank Statement
4. Cohab documents
5. Life in UK.

Regards

Anandh
Congratulations...since you have not submitted any absence letter can you please tell me what did you fill I the application form I the section 6.3

6 . 3 What evidence has been provided to support the reasons for all absences from the UK?
Letter(s) from employer(s) detailing reasons for work-related absences including periods of paid annual leave from the UK?
Letter from applicant detailing reasons for absence due to compelling or compassionate reasons
Original official documents: (medical/birth/death certificate(s)) Letter from travel companies to evidence disruption to travel
Other

Kevin24
Diamond Member

Post by Kevin24 » Thu May 02, 2013 8:17 pm

anandh79 wrote:

WP+Tier1.

List of documents asked.

Originals:
1. WP
2. Payslips
3.Bank Statement
4. Cohab documents
5. Life in UK.

Regards

Anandh
Update:

Got the BRP today
Excellent News. CW could have given you the BRP yesterday itself. Why waste money on a Courier? :D
KEVIN

anandh79

Post by anandh79 » Fri May 03, 2013 9:07 am

GenX wrote:

WP+Tier1.

List of documents asked.

Originals:
1. WP
2. Payslips
3.Bank Statement
4. Cohab documents
5. Life in UK.

Regards

Anandh
Congratulations...since you have not submitted any absence letter can you please tell me what did you fill I the application form I the section 6.3

6 . 3 What evidence has been provided to support the reasons for all absences from the UK?
Letter(s) from employer(s) detailing reasons for work-related absences including periods of paid annual leave from the UK?
Letter from applicant detailing reasons for absence due to compelling or compassionate reasons
Original official documents: (medical/birth/death certificate(s)) Letter from travel companies to evidence disruption to travel
Other
I had my employers letter of absence with me and selected that option. But they did not ask for one.