ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

payslip questions

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

black_bird

payslip questions

Post by black_bird » Fri May 03, 2013 12:35 am

question on payslips, I am on tier 1 general, providing 12 consecutive months out of 15 months immediate before visa expires:

Q1 - may I double check , pay slips and bank statements dont need to cover the most recent month before applying for visa? I understand most recent month rule only applies to tier 2? i.e. if my PEO date is 3rd of Jun
I can supply payslip and bank info to cover till end of Mar?

Q2 - 12 consecutive months dont have to be calendar month? can be any months? (eg p60 months 07/04/12 to 06/04/13)

Q2 - I have lost one month of payslip from last year. As a replacement original payslip can't be regenerated, but will a photocopy/print out of this particular month on company headed paper together with a letter from employer proving it's authentic be okay?

anyone please help ? :)

Thanks!

black_bird

Post by black_bird » Fri May 03, 2013 2:25 am

Sorry another question is regarding to the 180 days rule.

I've noticed in the calculating continuous period it says 180 WHOLE days.
'Only whole days absences are counted. Part day absences, for example, less than 24 hours duration are not counted.'

Does this mean days of fly in and out wouldn't count?
I quite frequently travel to paris over the weekend, its usually out on Sat morning back in Sun night, so it would count as ZERO days?

For all my days out of the UK they are annual leave and public holidays. Would I just ask for a letter from my manager similar to below:
yr 1:
Total days of annual leaves- XX Total days of business trip - XX
yr 2:
yr 3:
yr 4:
yr 5:

if there was compassionate leave but death certificate is in another language, would i need to have it translated professionally?