ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visit visa to Beligium

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

baskey

Visit visa to Beligium

Post by baskey » Tue Apr 10, 2007 10:22 am

Hi all,

Did anyone apply for Schengan visa in Beligium embassey in London. I have business trip planned on 18th April and I posted my documents last week and I have not heard anything yet. ( obviously long easter holidays in between) However I am not sure about their visa processing timing for postal applications, did anybody applied thro' post please share your experience.

Thanks,

Regards,

Baskey

Dawie
Diamond Member

Post by Dawie » Tue Apr 10, 2007 4:53 pm

Sorry to be blunt, but don't you think you should have checked the processing time BEFORE sending off your application? Doesn't really help you to check it now....
In a few years time we'll look back on immigration control like we look back on American prohibition in the thirties - futile and counter-productive.

baskey

Post by baskey » Tue Apr 10, 2007 11:10 pm

Dawie wrote:Sorry to be blunt, but don't you think you should have checked the processing time BEFORE sending off your application? Doesn't really help you to check it now....
You are right, but I have just managed to apply before easter as the business visit was fixed with short notice. I know, now there is no option other than waiting but nothing prevents me in asking about processing time.

If anyone knows the processing time, pls share here.

Thanks,

Dawie
Diamond Member

Post by Dawie » Wed Apr 11, 2007 9:08 am

The information you're looking for can be found here at the Belgian Embassy's website.
In a few years time we'll look back on immigration control like we look back on American prohibition in the thirties - futile and counter-productive.