ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Advise time to apply as a PBS tier 2 Dependant

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

rmv
Newly Registered

Advise time to apply as a PBS tier 2 Dependant

Post by rmv » Sat May 04, 2013 1:53 am

Hello to you all.

Quick query
I am applying for a PBS Tier2 General. I got an email last week saying that my application for the United Kingdom was ready and that my passport will be sent to the British Embassy post. So I don't know yet if I got it or not.

I am married and for several reasons, we didn't make the application together, so now she has to apply by her own to be grant entrance as my dependant

My question is: is it better to wait until I have my passport in my hand (if the application was successful of course) for she to make the application or it is ok is she does it right now, saying that we are waiting for my approval?

Or is all the same? =)

Thanks in advance.

vinny

Post by vinny » Sat May 04, 2013 2:01 am

It's better to have confirmation that your application was successful before proceeding with your dependant's application.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

rmv
Newly Registered

Post by rmv » Sat May 04, 2013 3:02 am

thanks!
vinny wrote:It's better to have confirmation that your application was successful before proceeding with your dependant's application.