ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

A&A

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

A&A

A&A

Post by A&A » Sat May 04, 2013 8:13 pm

Jambo wrote:Nowadays even permanent positions are not really permanent. You don't need to answer all the questions in the form. It is fine to leave it blank. You should be aware that if the EEA national stops working and becomes self sufficient it will require you to to hold private medical insurance for the time to be counted for PR.
This means that even if my husband is working & i the EEA national is not working, can be self sufficient but need to buy private health cover. what if i dont & keep on using the NHS. will it effect the EEA1 & EEA2 we have applied.
One God we believe in.

May he bless UKBA with thought to think before refusing any application.

sheraz7
Respected Guru

Post by sheraz7 » Sat May 04, 2013 8:59 pm

If an EEA national is doing a temporary job and if that job end during the application process then employer will not confirm it with UKBA. It will either result in refusal or asking the current evidences of EEA national treaty rights. Therefore, self sufficiency on the income/saving of any of the family member could be much easier for supporting application. But private medical insurance is needed. NHS many hundred thousand people are already using and the most noticeable point is that even NHS/public health care given the concept of private health insurance.
Please donot send PM. Write in open forum to facilitate others too.
REGARDS

A&A

Post by A&A » Tue May 07, 2013 2:52 am

sheraz7 wrote:If an EEA national is doing a temporary job and if that job end during the application process then employer will not confirm it with UKBA. It will either result in refusal or asking the current evidences of EEA national treaty rights. Therefore, self sufficiency on the income/saving of any of the family member could be much easier for supporting application. But private medical insurance is needed. NHS many hundred thousand people are already using and the most noticeable point is that even NHS/public health care given the concept of private health insurance.
The concept of being self sufficient sounds good but I guess it would not be as simple as it sounds. The UKBA will definitely have a problem with it too.

What if I am a Director of a company which sells goods online so I work from
Home. What kind of exercising treaty right would that be.
One God we believe in.

May he bless UKBA with thought to think before refusing any application.

vinny

Post by vinny » Tue May 07, 2013 3:06 am

Please continue in previous thread.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.