ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Business plan Tier1 Entrepreneur

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Skandy
Newly Registered

Business plan Tier1 Entrepreneur

Post by Skandy » Sun May 05, 2013 11:55 am

Hi All,

I am applying for Tier1 Entrepreneur Visa, in policy guidance and application they haven't mentioned Business Plan is compulsory, I taught of not sending the business plan with my application;

1) is it better to send business plan WITH MY APPLICATION ?
2) should I keep quite until they call for interview.

Any kind of advice is much appreciated

surveyer

Re: Business plan Tier1 Entrepreneur

Post by surveyer » Sun May 05, 2013 12:07 pm

Skandy wrote:Hi All,

I am applying for Tier1 Entrepreneur Visa, in policy guidance and application they haven't mentioned Business Plan is compulsory, I taught of not sending the business plan with my application;

1) is it better to send business plan WITH MY APPLICATION ?
2) should I keep quite until they call for interview.

Any kind of advice is much appreciated

Hi, if you have good business plan then do send it along with your application although its not a requirement but makes your application stronger as in terms of genuineness. If you do not have a good business plan, better to keep quiet and see if luck knocks on your door either through visa approval or at least an interview!

business genius

Post by business genius » Sun May 05, 2013 9:27 pm

you have to send the business plan its not in policy guidance but in the guidelines for case worker its there to judge the entrepreneur application specially the market research relating to their business.
So don't take risk!