ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

BRITISH CITZEN APPLICATION CAN I DO IN PERSON

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

joanna2014

BRITISH CITZEN APPLICATION CAN I DO IN PERSON

Post by joanna2014 » Sat May 04, 2013 9:10 pm

HI folks just one quick question
how do i pay for AN application as i see in the form their is no place to put my debit and credit card number
and is that possible to make application in person to home office like same day you can get the result

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: BRITISH CITZEN APPLICATION CAN I DO IN PERSON

Post by Amber » Sat May 04, 2013 9:19 pm

joanna2014 wrote:HI folks just one quick question
how do i pay for AN application as i see in the form their is no place to put my debit and credit card number
and is that possible to make application in person to home office like same day you can get the result
Look http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... y-fees.pdf here for the fee form and no you can't do same day appointments but you can use the nationality check service.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

joanna2014

D4109125

Post by joanna2014 » Sun May 05, 2013 1:20 pm

D4109125 thanks