ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Reagarding Designation

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Smartpen

Reagarding Designation

Post by Smartpen » Sat May 04, 2013 11:47 pm

Hello hi any one can give suggestions please,

I am going to apply T1E from PSW route in June 2nd week with partner. I am getting confusion about my designation. I am going put HR consultancy business. what kind of designation can I put for myself and my partner.
Smart

Shinya

Re: Reagarding Designation

Post by Shinya » Sun May 05, 2013 3:50 pm

Smartpen wrote:Hello hi any one can give suggestions please,

I am going to apply T1E from PSW route in June 2nd week with partner. I am getting confusion about my designation. I am going put HR consultancy business. what kind of designation can I put for myself and my partner.
Please read the SOC file (link given on the policy guidance). The designation must be exactly as given in that file in NQF LEVEL 4.
Thanks

Smartpen

Re: Reagarding Designation

Post by Smartpen » Sun May 05, 2013 10:05 pm

Shinya wrote:
Smartpen wrote:Hello hi any one can give suggestions please,

Please read the SOC file (link given on the policy guidance). The designation must be exactly as given in that file in NQF LEVEL 4.
Thanks
Thnq very much,

I have seen SOC codes, there was given human resource manager and director only nothing else, it was NQF LEVEL 6. If I put HR director & marketing director for my partner n myself respectively, or anymore roles you suggest.

Regard...
Smart