ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

how to Invite cousin to help in pregnancy

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

flatpack

how to Invite cousin to help in pregnancy

Post by flatpack » Wed May 01, 2013 9:23 am

Hi,
wife is pregnant and we are thinking to invite cousin to help wife after pregnancy as we have 3 years old son as well, here is my thinking what i need but as cousin is student in Pakistan, and she don’t work so she don’t have bank statement.
My documents
bank statement last 6 months
letter from employer
P60 last year
Payslips last three
Proof of address (bill)
Bank contract for house ownership
Sponsor letter
From my cousin side
cover letter to confirming that she will go back to Pakistan and my visit purpose is only help my cousin in pregnancy.
Letter for ties in Pakistan i.e she is engaged, studying, she has parents and family there.
Is there anything i need more? Am i missing something? I m Irish citizen, and my 3 year old son is Irish, and wife got visa for 3 years based on Zambrano. any help is much appreciated.

IntegratedMigrant
Diamond Member

Post by IntegratedMigrant » Wed May 01, 2013 9:53 am

You arent missing anything. But you must know that its quite difficult for the approval of this type of visa.
I oppose stereotype, prejudice, xenophobe, judgmental, Ignorance, and beloved.

flatpack

Post by flatpack » Wed May 01, 2013 10:55 am

what about bank statement from cousion?
IntegratedMigrant wrote:You arent missing anything. But you must know that its quite difficult for the approval of this type of visa.

IntegratedMigrant
Diamond Member

Post by IntegratedMigrant » Wed May 01, 2013 11:02 am

flatpack wrote:what about bank statement from cousion?
Well since she isnt working, bank statement wouldn't be required
I oppose stereotype, prejudice, xenophobe, judgmental, Ignorance, and beloved.

courny

Re: how to Invite cousin to help in pregnancy

Post by courny » Mon May 06, 2013 12:01 am

flatpack wrote:Hi,
wife is pregnant and we are thinking to invite cousin to help wife after pregnancy as we have 3 years old son as well, here is my thinking what i need but as cousin is student in Pakistan, and she don’t work so she don’t have bank statement.
My documents
bank statement last 6 months
letter from employer
P60 last year
Payslips last three
Proof of address (bill)
Bank contract for house ownership
Sponsor letter
From my cousin side
cover letter to confirming that she will go back to Pakistan and my visit purpose is only help my cousin in pregnancy.
Letter for ties in Pakistan i.e she is engaged, studying, she has parents and family there.
Is there anything i need more? Am i missing something? I m Irish citizen, and my 3 year old son is Irish, and wife got visa for 3 years based on Zambrano. any help is much appreciated.

firstly, it will be very difficult for her to get a visa.
i have already been down that road for my mum when she was very sick and applied for her sister to come for a few weeks. everything was perfect except for them obligation of return to home country was not sufficient.

for all the ties in pakistan, you need to provide proof as much as possible. Engagement proof, college/university letters, birth certificates for her documentation of parents. if there is anything else you can provide to prove that she will go back the better it will be.
even with the above documents, its very unlikely she will be granted a visa. would have been better if she was married or had her nikkah already.
bank statement wont be the issue here.
OBLIGATION OF RETURN TO HOE COUNTRY WILL E THE BIGGEST ISSUE.
for them every pakistani wants to just come and live here.
and you will need birth certificates to prove that she is your cousin.

flatpack

Post by flatpack » Thu May 09, 2013 12:33 pm

Guys,
thanks for all the help, we are planing to apply by end of this month and i hop to get positive outcome.

Brigid from Ireland
Member of Standing

Post by Brigid from Ireland » Thu May 09, 2013 1:05 pm

A doctor's letter may help.

'Mrs Flatpack is pregnant and in poor health. Her husband works and she needs to be looked after, as her health is poor.'

In general, most pregnant women don't need a cousin to live with them to help, but if your wife is in poor health your case is stronger.
BL

courny

Post by courny » Thu May 09, 2013 8:01 pm

Brigid from Ireland wrote:A doctor's letter may help.

'Mrs Flatpack is pregnant and in poor health. Her husband works and she needs to be looked after, as her health is poor.'

In general, most pregnant women don't need a cousin to live with them to help, but if your wife is in poor health your case is stronger.

my mum(irish citizen) was fighting breast cancer and invited her sister to come for a while to help her. attached hospital letter. still refused visa.

courny

Post by courny » Thu May 09, 2013 8:11 pm

flatpack wrote:Guys,
thanks for all the help, we are planing to apply by end of this month and i hop to get positive outcome.
i still wish u luck with the visa.
you need to PROVE to them she has something very SOLID to return to otherwise it will be refused.