ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

proof of support for spouse to join me in ireland

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sheppo71
Newly Registered

proof of support for spouse to join me in ireland

Post by sheppo71 » Wed May 01, 2013 10:56 pm

Does anybody know how much money i would need to show in bank statements to show i could support my wife when applying for visa

IntegratedMigrant
Diamond Member

Re: proof of support for spouse to join me in ireland

Post by IntegratedMigrant » Wed May 01, 2013 11:04 pm

sheppo71 wrote:Does anybody know how much money i would need to show in bank statements to show i could support my wife when applying for visa
What matters the most is not how much that was at your bank statement at the time of application, but if your income on a monthly basis is well high.

e.g if you're unemployed and have 10,000euro in your bank account, it still means nothing to them
I oppose stereotype, prejudice, xenophobe, judgmental, Ignorance, and beloved.

courny

Re: proof of support for spouse to join me in ireland

Post by courny » Mon May 06, 2013 12:14 am

IntegratedMigrant wrote:
sheppo71 wrote:Does anybody know how much money i would need to show in bank statements to show i could support my wife when applying for visa
What matters the most is not how much that was at your bank statement at the time of application, but if your income on a monthly basis is well high.

e.g if you're unemployed and have 10,000euro in your bank account, it still means nothing to them

agreed. makes sense. remember they want to find any reason to keep people out. you need to make your application in such a way that no one could every pick anything to refuse your application