ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR - Employer absences Letter Issue

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

valeed.naim2

ILR - Employer absences Letter Issue

Post by valeed.naim2 » Mon May 06, 2013 12:09 pm

Hello,

I am going to apply ILR in 5 year Tier 1 (G) router and never been on work permit. I make the five trip to my home country and longest trip was 52 days. Total absences in 5 years are 125 days which is below than 180 days.

Please comments Did I still need the employer letter and can anyone guide me about the draft on the letter. Thanks,

valeed.naim2

Post by valeed.naim2 » Mon May 06, 2013 12:10 pm

Sorry, forget to mention all the holidays are paid.

valeed.naim2

Post by valeed.naim2 » Mon May 06, 2013 7:24 pm

Can you please comments does it required.

syed_ILR

Re: ILR - Employer absences Letter Issue

Post by syed_ILR » Mon May 06, 2013 10:35 pm

valeed.naim2 wrote:Hello,

I am going to apply ILR in 5 year Tier 1 (G) router and never been on work permit. I make the five trip to my home country and longest trip was 52 days. Total absences in 5 years are 125 days which is below than 180 days.

Please comments Did I still need the employer letter and can anyone guide me about the draft on the letter. Thanks,
Yes, you do need the letter from your employer.

Search on this forum and you will find the format as well.