ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Discrepancy in the amount in the Payslip and Bank Statement

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

smb24
Newly Registered

Discrepancy in the amount in the Payslip and Bank Statement

Post by smb24 » Tue May 07, 2013 11:30 am

Hi,

I will be applying for my ILR in March 2014 and have been going through this forum for quite a while now.

I work through an umbrella company and I have noticed that there is a discrepancy in the amount in the payslip and the amount credited in my bank account for the last month. The discrepancy is just for a penny, but obviously the figures do not match.

I called up my umbrella company and they said that this is just a rounding off issue and should not be a problem. They also said that they would be able to give me a letter explaining the same nearer to the time of applying.

Would this discrepancy cause an issue while applying for ILR? Is the letter from them explaining the discrepancy good enough?

Thanking in anticipation of replies,

SMB

Manka10

Post by Manka10 » Tue May 07, 2013 12:02 pm

letter is required or HO may not consider the income for that month
Manka

Sahib

Post by Sahib » Tue May 07, 2013 11:28 pm

Explain the situation to your accounts and they should be able to amend/adjust payslip before end of financial year. If they can not then I would strongly suggest to get the letter with full explanation and send/take with your application. As manka said, HO may not consider that month's salary without this explanation, so be on the safer side.
My replies are just personel suggestions and not substitute of a professional advice