ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA2 Application Timelines - ONLY 1 TOPIC - UpToDate

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

A&A

Post by A&A » Sat May 04, 2013 6:55 pm

MissIshMish wrote:I AM DONE!

Those having problems, do contact Solvit, as they helped us tremendously. These past couple weeks we filed complaints and worked along with Solvit. Now today, out of the blue, my husband says he has a gift. What was that gift? MY EEA RESIDENCE CARD! :)

Thank goodness as we did not have to appeal directly to UKBA. Everything was passed onto Solvit. Solvit managed to get UKBA to review our papers again and the caseworker saw the mistakes and realized they broke EU guidelines. During the course of five weeks from our first contact with Solvit, we got our refusal letters and filed complaints, and now hold my residence card.
How do you get solvit to respond to you. I have tried to call the lady number of times but always goes on voice mail. I also sent them an email bit no reply.

Please share how to do that.
Did you contact them after the refusal came or was your application above 6 months limit.
One God we believe in.

May he bless UKBA with thought to think before refusing any application.

biefacitizen
Newly Registered

Post by biefacitizen » Sat May 04, 2013 7:19 pm

sharingbuzz wrote:
biefacitizen wrote:HI guys,

I have contacted Rob's office regarding my case who said that the Ukba has made a decision on my case and sent it on the 30st ,

Do you guys know how long it'll take for me to receive the documents? Also do you think they've sent it other than special or recorded delivery? Coz if so i would already have received it.

Please answer mates
Hi...
When did u sent him email. I mean after how long u recieved response from rob white man.
And also plz share ur time line.
Thanks
I sent him an email early April and he promised to reply within 20 working days, I contacted him back using the telephone number a week before the 2O working days would expire, and exactly on the 20th working day they said that a decision has already been sent to my solicitor on the 30th of April. I received it and guess what, after a year and a month the UKBA decided to refuse my application for an unreasonable reason, they said that my marriage certificate is not valid, and they provided what they called "proof" that it is not valid which is TOTALLY wrong. My marriage certificate is absolutely valid as many many other people have the same. The proof they sent was about british people getting married, where I am Egyptian and my wife is Eurepean

A&A

Post by A&A » Sat May 04, 2013 7:35 pm

Kostas karas wrote:
sharingbuzz wrote:Haven't received anything today..it was sent on 30th april as second class so hopefully I will get it on tuesday...
Same for me. Emailed Rob on 30/4 got a reply on thurs that a packet is coming soon. This was actually sent out yesterday and waiting to get it at my solicitors.

By the way i applied on 7/9/12

I was shocked that my email to Rob paid off. Mind you, it is an 8 month wait!

Hopefully next week we can have one problem less in our lives.
I hope your RC comes as they didnt mention was it granted or not.

Please share your time line. I know you are anciously waiting for the RC.

Please also share the email address of ROB. I want to email him too as we are waiting for more than 6 months now.
One God we believe in.

A&A

Post by A&A » Sat May 04, 2013 7:37 pm

biefacitizen wrote:
sharingbuzz wrote:

I have contacted Rob's office regarding my case who said that the Ukba has made a decision on my case and sent it on the 30st ,

Do you guys know how long it'll take for me to receive the documents? Also do you think they've sent it other than special or recorded delivery? Coz if so i would already have received it.

Please answer mates
Hi...
When did u sent him email. I mean after how long u recieved response from rob white man.
Thanks
can you please share the number you called him on here & the email address on which you sent him the email.

Thank you.

I sent him an email early April and he promised to reply within 20 working days, I contacted him back using the telephone number a week before the 2O working days would expire, and exactly on the 20th working day they said that a decision has already been sent to my solicitor on the 30th of April. I received it and guess what, after a year and a month the UKBA decided to refuse my application for an unreasonable reason, they said that my marriage certificate is not valid, and they provided what they called "proof" that it is not valid which is TOTALLY wrong. My marriage certificate is absolutely valid as many many other people have the same. The proof they sent was about british people getting married, where I am Egyptian and my wife is Eurepean
One God we believe in.

A&A

Post by A&A » Sat May 04, 2013 7:44 pm

A&A wrote:
biefacitizen wrote:
sharingbuzz wrote:

Please answer mates
Hi...
Thanks
can you please share the number you called him on here & the email address on which you sent him the email.

Thank you.

Sorry to hear that. We are also waiting for more than 6 months now.

Did you provide them an English Marriage Certificate or some other.

You must also get involved the solvit. I guess you should appeal the decision.

good luck
One God we believe in.

A&A

Post by A&A » Sat May 04, 2013 7:46 pm

alijawad786 wrote:how to inform home office about change of employment?
what documents i need to send them?
also shell i send the copy of coa?

where the postage must be addressed to
specially to WHOM any concerned department where i can inform them??

please reply.
the address you sent your applications at the first place.

what ever is the change in circumstance that needs to be reported.
One God we believe in.

biefacitizen
Newly Registered

Post by biefacitizen » Sat May 04, 2013 7:47 pm

A&A wrote:
A&A wrote:
biefacitizen wrote:
sharingbuzz wrote: Hi...
Thanks

Thank you.

Sorry to hear that. We are also waiting for more than 6 months now.

Did you provide them an English Marriage Certificate or some other.

You must also get involved the solvit. I guess you should appeal the decision.

good luck
Of course I did provide the translated document and guess what, I first applied in November 2011 when my wife was self employed, they then refused it in Jan 2012 and said that only the self employment papers of my wife are incomplete and that I should submit further evidence, they did not talk about the marriage certificate in the 1st refusal, I then got everything in order and sent out everything in March 2012 and so since then I have been waiting until yesterday where they refused saying that I need a valid marriage certificate!!!

A&A

Post by A&A » Sat May 04, 2013 7:47 pm

Those having problems, do contact Solvit, as they helped us tremendously. These past couple weeks we filed complaints and worked along with Solvit. Now today, out of the blue, my husband says he has a gift. What was that gift? MY EEA RESIDENCE CARD! :)

Thank goodness as we did not have to appeal directly to UKBA. Everything was passed onto Solvit. Solvit managed to get UKBA to review our papers again and the caseworker saw the mistakes and realized they broke EU guidelines. During the course of five weeks from our first contact with Solvit, we got our refusal letters and filed complaints, and now hold my residence card.
Congratulations :P :P :P :P :P

very happy to see a good news here after a long time. lot of refusals being sent by the UKBA now a days isnt it.
One God we believe in.

biefacitizen
Newly Registered

Post by biefacitizen » Sat May 04, 2013 7:49 pm

Could you please help us with your timeline and how did you send your complains, what do you mean solvit please give more information as my RC was refused yesterday based on a mistake and I really wish to solve this without having to appeal or to send a fresh aplication
Last edited by biefacitizen on Sat May 04, 2013 7:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

A&A

Post by A&A » Sat May 04, 2013 7:49 pm

alijawad786 wrote:help needed
my wife was working in a company at that time i applied for and it was through agency they gave us everything pay slips and all documentation still they talk to us and always says that when ever home office will ring we will confirm her employment but infact she is still with same agency but the work location is changed she is no more working in that factory

any suggesstion shell i send the letter of change of employment or what to do?

help neeeded.

thanks
they some times email the employers & very often call. so just keep the person who will answer the phone updated about that. Some of my friends did even get a call regarding their employment.
One God we believe in.

A&A

Re: March applicant

Post by A&A » Sat May 04, 2013 7:51 pm

alijawad786 wrote:
riad2525 wrote:March applicant

hi guys any news of march applicant ???????????

my timeline is
EEA 2 applicant sent 15/03/13
recivied : 16/03/13
COA : RECIVED 08 APRIL 2013 dated in 04 april 2013

RC : still waiting
same here applied on 22nd march 2013.
still waiting i think something must come in mid of may...hope for the best.
I my opinion they have started to interview the applicants now & give a quick response whist deciding the applications now a days. i hope you guys dont have to wait like us.
One God we believe in.

sharingbuzz

Post by sharingbuzz » Sat May 04, 2013 9:04 pm

A&A wrote:
Kostas karas wrote:
sharingbuzz wrote:Haven't received anything today..it was sent on 30th april as second class so hopefully I will get it on tuesday...
Same for me. Emailed Rob on 30/4 got a reply on thurs that a packet is coming soon. This was actually sent out yesterday and waiting to get it at my solicitors.

Please also share the email address of ROB. I want to email him too as we are waiting for more than 6 months now.
My Timeline:
Application Sent: 10 October 2012
COA Recieved: 19 October 2012
RC.........

Rob's Email: rob.whiteman@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk

Mr. Ali

Over 7 Months

Post by Mr. Ali » Sat May 04, 2013 11:52 pm

Hi All Sep and Oct 2012 Applicants

Can anyone please tell me the procedure of getting Solvit involved, as my case is now over 7 months. I did email them from their website but couldn't get any reply.

Will appreciate your help and advice

Kind Regards

miryferny
Sri Lanka

Post by miryferny » Sun May 05, 2013 12:08 am

shani_798 wrote:EEA2 sent:20/04/13
Received by UKBA: 22/04/13
COA :28/04/2013
RC : ??
Good you recieved COA in just 8 days :) I'm still waiting for it ...
EEA1 & EEA2 sent: 25/04/13
Received by UKBA: 26/04/13
COA (with right to work): 02/05/13
PP return request: 31/05/13
PP returned : 07/06/13
EEA1 & EEA2 : 22/06/13 (issued 17/06/13)

MissIshMish

Post by MissIshMish » Sun May 05, 2013 12:45 am

[quote="biefacitizen"][quote="MissIshMish"]I AM DONE!

Thank goodness as we did not have to appeal directly to UKBA. Everything was passed onto Solvit. Solvit managed to get UKBA to review our papers again and the caseworker saw the mistakes and realized they broke EU guidelines. During the course of five weeks from our first contact with Solvit, we got our refusal letters and filed complaints, and now hold my residence card.[/quote]

Could you please help us with your timeline and how did you send your complains, what do you mean solvit please give more information as my RC was refused yesterday based on a mistake and I really wish to solve this without having to appeal or to send a fresh aplication[/quote]

EEA1 and EEA2 were initially sent 15/07/12. Passports requested a month later and applications were automatically withdrawn. However, UKBA assigned a case number and requested more information from my husband about his self-employment (marketing materials, business cards, invoices, client testimonials). Applications submitted again and received 17/09/12.

I received my COA on 23/04/13. During the course I contacted the US Embassy for assistance. Our MP wrote a letter around the last week of March but never received a reply. I submitted complaints to UKBA, Rob Whiteman, and not once received anything. Before my COA was received we contacted Solvit (http://ec.europa.eu/solvit/). My husband is Lithuanian so the Lithuania office were the ones we dealt with. During the course of 5 weeks until yesterday they got me my COA, we received a refusal letter, my husband submitted copies of the letters to Solvit, and they chased after UKBA for violating EU guidelines. Then yesterday I received my residence card and my husband his registration certificate.

MissIshMish

Re: Over 7 Months

Post by MissIshMish » Sun May 05, 2013 12:46 am

[quote="Mr. Ali"]Hi All Sep and Oct 2012 Applicants

Can anyone please tell me the procedure of getting Solvit involved, as my case is now over 7 months. I did email them from their website but couldn't get any reply.

Will appreciate your help and advice

Kind Regards[/quote]

You need to fill out the complaint form. Make sure the EEA National fills it out Solvit works on behalf of the European Commission.

A&A

Post by A&A » Tue May 07, 2013 2:59 am

sharingbuzz wrote:
A&A wrote:
Kostas karas wrote:

My Timeline:
Application Sent: 10 October 2012
COA Recieved: 19 October 2012
RC.........

Rob's Email: rob.whiteman@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk
Thank you.

I am just waiting for my new job contract to be given to me. As soon as its given I'll send it to them & then chase them up.
One God we believe in.

azdjani2012
Mood:
United Kingdom

wow

Post by azdjani2012 » Tue May 07, 2013 10:07 am

long time ago i was worried like u guys are today, i can still feel the pain u guys av, i was one of u guys but in january i got my RC, and almost visted EU countries wid my wife n enjoy new way of life, its really excited, my message is dont be hopeless, ur good days are coming soon and with the grace of God u will enjoy more then this pain,

am really happy we work, we cook we eat we travel OMG i cant describe how life is now,

wait for RC and dealing with Shity UKBA is more pain then standing in fire

its good to see people help each others, on this forum, how can i forget my six months here :) 24/7.... help each other God help u , best of luck all my prayers r with u all Inshallah u will get ur will

see u after 5 years :) wen ill go for PR

miryferny
Sri Lanka

Re: wow

Post by miryferny » Tue May 07, 2013 2:41 pm

azdjani2012 wrote:long time ago i was worried like u guys are today, i can still feel the pain u guys av, i was one of u guys but in january i got my RC, and almost visted EU countries wid my wife n enjoy new way of life, its really excited, my message is dont be hopeless, ur good days are coming soon and with the grace of God u will enjoy more then this pain,

am really happy we work, we cook we eat we travel OMG i cant describe how life is now,

wait for RC and dealing with Shity UKBA is more pain then standing in fire

its good to see people help each others, on this forum, how can i forget my six months here :) 24/7.... help each other God help u , best of luck all my prayers r with u all Inshallah u will get ur will

see u after 5 years :) wen ill go for PR
Thanks and good luck for your future
EEA1 & EEA2 sent: 25/04/13
Received by UKBA: 26/04/13
COA (with right to work): 02/05/13
PP return request: 31/05/13
PP returned : 07/06/13
EEA1 & EEA2 : 22/06/13 (issued 17/06/13)

Mo2013

Post by Mo2013 » Tue May 07, 2013 4:48 pm

Where are November and December applications ?? Any news

anisatam
Newly Registered

Post by anisatam » Tue May 07, 2013 6:08 pm

I have applied in November,
Not heard anything yet. hoping to hear something soon in the coming two weeks.

SaharaY
Newly Registered

Post by SaharaY » Tue May 07, 2013 7:30 pm

Same here, we hope to hear some good news this month

fethi
Newly Registered

Post by fethi » Tue May 07, 2013 8:07 pm

any news october applications?
app sent 25 /10/2012
coa recieved:15/11/2012
rc: still waiting

captcha
Newly Registered

Post by captcha » Tue May 07, 2013 9:56 pm

November applicant here. This is my timeline:

* UKBA received my app 28/11/12
* Received COA (with right to work) 20/12/12
* passports requested and received 07/01/13 -- 13/02/13
* RC: ???

sharingbuzz

Post by sharingbuzz » Wed May 08, 2013 12:05 pm

After seven months they refused the application saying that we visited your place and no body was there.

We were on holidays and been to our relatives in birmingham and they bloody refused on this little issue and they said we believe that there is somebody was in the home and didn't open the door which is bullshit as just me and my wife is living in that flat so we were absent and also our neighbours they confirmed that yes there is one lady and one guy living and they are not at home from last 2 weeks,

So Really depressed thinking to leave this country....I m living here from last 2 and hlaf years never been back since i came in UK.

Feeling so fu***d.....