ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visa for new born

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

enchantinggarderns
Newly Registered

Visa for new born

Post by enchantinggarderns » Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:16 am

Hi

I needed advice on applying visa for my new born in UK. I am current on Tier 1 and will apply for the visa in UK.

Thanks in advance

Avnish

longshift
United Kingdom

Post by longshift » Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:03 am

Click this Link

All you need to know is on that page. If you have any specific question then do not hesitate to ask. Just reply back.

Good Luck.

sameday
BANNED

Post by sameday » Tue May 07, 2013 9:47 pm

jain236 wrote:
longshift wrote:Click this Link

All you need to know is on that page. If you have any specific question then do not hesitate to ask. Just reply back.

Good Luck.
I have blessed with baby gal in UK last week. Currently I am on Tier 1 general visa and I have to go for extension in Feb 2014, do you think I should apply for dependent visa for new born immediately? Or I can wait till feb 2014 so that I can apply for her visa along with my extension? So that I can save time and money?

If you do not have immediate travel plans you can wait and do until your visa extension.