ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Informing Ukba regarding funds ££

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

dushy13
BANNED

Informing Ukba regarding funds ££

Post by dushy13 » Wed May 08, 2013 12:22 am

Hi,

I have applied my visa on 12th december biometrics done on 21st jan 2013 i have applied from tier 4 category so i have to show 200000£ which i have showed through third party but now they have transferred all the funds into my uk bank account . So how to inform Ukba that all the funds are available in my uk account so that they can speed up the process. help please guys :??

rizwan janjua

Post by rizwan janjua » Wed May 08, 2013 3:15 am

Hi !!
YOU CAN UPDATE YOUR DETAILS ONLY IF YOU WANT TOO AS ITS NOT REQUIRED BY UKBA & YOU CAN DOCUMENTS BY USING YOUR CASE REF NUMBER NAME & D.O.B.
REGARDING FUNDS IN THE U.K TRANSFERRED ITS NOT SPEED
UP ANY THING !!!
WELL I APPLIED SAME ROUTE ALL FUNDS IN THE UK STILL NO RESPONCE
ITS ALL DEPEND ON YOUR CASE WORKER OR YOUR QISMAT & ITS FACE
THANKS

dancingguy05

Re: Informing Ukba regarding funds ££

Post by dancingguy05 » Wed May 08, 2013 9:14 am

dushy13 wrote:Hi,

I have applied my visa on 12th december biometrics done on 21st jan 2013 i have applied from tier 4 category so i have to show 200000£ which i have showed through third party but now they have transferred all the funds into my uk bank account . So how to inform Ukba that all the funds are available in my uk account so that they can speed up the process. help please guys :??
I would say to fill change of circumstance form n send the bank statements along with the form. Ur case would be strong. :lol:

monolyte

Re: Informing Ukba regarding funds ££

Post by monolyte » Wed May 08, 2013 9:39 am

dancingguy05 wrote:
dushy13 wrote:Hi,

I would say to fill change of circumstance form n send the bank statements along with the form. Ur case would be strong. :lol:
THIS IS THE RIGHT THING TO DO. THERE IS NO HARM IN TRYING

dushy13
BANNED

hi,

Post by dushy13 » Wed May 08, 2013 10:37 am

Thank you for replying the question is where to post it can you suggest me the address and also where to find change of circumstances form.

Thanks

dushy13
BANNED

Hi Rizwan

Post by dushy13 » Wed May 08, 2013 10:51 am

Thanks for letting me know but can you tell me when did you applied and are whole 200000 was in your own account or third party .

Thanks

rizwan janjua

Post by rizwan janjua » Wed May 08, 2013 3:07 pm

Well it's all my account but no reply do far !
One if friend has almost same circumstances & he got within two months of applying
So it's all up to your luck !