ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Biometric enrollment letter and change of address

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

asdf786

Biometric enrollment letter and change of address

Post by asdf786 » Wed May 08, 2013 12:59 pm

Hi guys,

Need your help.

I moved to new property. My corresponding address is same.

1- I am sure but would any body confirm if biometric enrollment invitation letter is sent to home address or correspondence address?

2- My SET(O) application fee was taken on 5th of April 2013. How long it takes to receive biometric enrollment invitation letter?

thanks

sheraz7
Respected Guru

Post by sheraz7 » Wed May 08, 2013 2:13 pm

If your home and correspondence address are different but your correspondence address is still same then you will receive all posts regarding application at your correspondence address.
Please donot send PM. Write in open forum to facilitate others too.
REGARDS

asdf786

Post by asdf786 » Wed May 08, 2013 2:19 pm

sheraz7 wrote:If your home and correspondence address are different but your correspondence address is still same then you will receive all posts regarding application at your correspondence address.
thanks a lot.

Any comments about following question:

2- My SET(O) application fee was taken on 5th of April 2013. How long it takes to receive biometric enrollment invitation letter?

sheraz7
Respected Guru

Post by sheraz7 » Wed May 08, 2013 4:58 pm

There is no fixed time for the receipt of biometrics letter but usually it takes about 7 days - 30 days or maybe little longer. And also try to check your old address too by time to time to see that is there any post being sent there by mistake.
REGARDS

asdf786

Post by asdf786 » Wed May 08, 2013 5:28 pm

sheraz7 wrote:There is no fixed time for the receipt of biometrics letter but usually it takes about 7 days - 30 days or maybe little longer. And also try to check your old address too by time to time to see that is there any post being sent there by mistake.

thanks. I already got redirection but from 30th April. Not sure if anything delivered before that as old address is not accessible now.

I should for some day but in case i need to chase it, what is the procedure?

sheraz7
Respected Guru

Post by sheraz7 » Wed May 08, 2013 7:02 pm

I believe you will be fine. If you still not receive biometrics letter then just give them a ring and they will certainly be able to send a copy one.
REGARDS

asdf786

Post by asdf786 » Thu May 09, 2013 9:23 am

sheraz7 wrote:I believe you will be fine. If you still not receive biometrics letter then just give them a ring and they will certainly be able to send a copy one.
thanks

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Wed Oct 02, 2013 3:17 pm

Please continue in your other thread
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

Usman86
Newly Registered

Post by Usman86 » Wed Oct 02, 2013 6:52 pm

It's been two weeks and I haven't recieved the letter for enrollment. I am very anxious. What number can I ring? As the UkbA website is not very helpful

opty88

Post by opty88 » Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:32 pm

[quote="Usman86"]It's been two weeks and I haven't recieved the letter for enrollment. I am very anxious. What number can I ring? As the UkbA website is not very helpful[/quote]

Don't worry you will get your letter soon. I got mine 3 weeks after UKBA received my application but it was dated 5 days earlier