ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Marriage Certificate -ILR

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Serinna
Newly Registered

Marriage Certificate -ILR

Post by Serinna » Thu Apr 12, 2007 11:52 am

Hi everyone, my planning to apply for ILR very soon on the base of spouse 2 years visa. Do I need an original of our marriage certificate (its been issued in Russia and in Russian) or certified translation of this document will be enough? Please let me know as soon as possible. Many thanks.

busubi

Post by busubi » Fri Apr 13, 2007 6:58 am

Our wedding certificate is in Japanese. We had it translated by the British Consulate in Osaka and the then they sent it off to the GRO (general records office) in the UK. They then can Issue you with certified copies of the original certificate and the translation, which can be used for the ILR and any other instances you need to provide a wedding certificate.

Serinna
Newly Registered

Post by Serinna » Mon Apr 16, 2007 10:20 am

Thanks a lot for information.