ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 dependant visa

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

crish

Tier 2 dependant visa

Post by crish » Tue May 07, 2013 11:17 pm

Hi,
I got an tier 2 visa 3 months before. I am going to get married mid of June 2013. My fiance is in India. She came to study here. she completed her study. she left from this country due to her visa(psw)expire. I got an 3 years visa (tier 2 general)as i told 3 months before i got it. Can you please help me out what are all the documents we need to submit the application. is it possible before wedding can we apply or after wedding only we need to apply. Many thanks in advance.

Thanks and regards,
crish

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Wed May 08, 2013 10:33 am

crish

Post by crish » Wed May 08, 2013 10:18 pm

THANK YOU SO MUCH...! REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR HELP....!

crish

Post by crish » Tue May 28, 2013 11:21 pm

Hi,
I have one doubt please help me out, With regards to below message I would like to get letter from my letting agency. My letting agency happy to give letter but they were asking which address you want to put it. I said to them can you please put to whom it may concern, but strictly they are saying the need address. My wife is in India, we are going to make application from India, I am in UK at the moment, I am flying next week Can you please give me suggestion and which address in the letter head. Please help me out,

Thanks and Regards,
Chris