ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

October 2012 applications processing time-please update here

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

solomondid
United Kingdom

Post by solomondid » Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:25 pm

Applied on PSW basis
Solomon

jeez
Newly Registered

Visa refused

Post by jeez » Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:10 pm

Applied on 23, Oct, 2012.
My Application is refused on the basis of following points:
1) Self employed letter was not attached.
Answer: I have attached original welcome letter of HM Revenue and customs as self-employed, now you see how silly temporary workers are.
2) Confirm the name of each third party and their contact details, including their full address including postal code, land-line phone number and any email address.
Case worker said, the letter you have provided from Halifax does not confirm all of the above as listed at paragraph 41-SD (a)(i).
Answer: I have provided third party information on the declaration document, as bank cannot provide this details. However, bank letter from third party shows his balance, name and full address clearly mentioned including bank statement.
3)One or more contracts showing trading, the contract you supplied does not give the telephone number of the other party involved and you therefore do not meet the requirements at paragraph 41-SD(c)(iv) of the Immigration rules.
Answer: I have applied on 23rd Oct, 2012 and at the time contact number was not required because rules changes after 31 January, However I have provided all business details but telephone number was missing. I am going in appeal; I will provide land-line number in trading contract.
Please suggest me more points which make my appeal successful, all type of comments are welcome.
Thanks,
Jeez

la
Member of Standing

Post by la » Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:35 pm

Any other guys who applied in October 2012 , got interview call / interview attended / got visa / got query from UK BA / waiting for decision. Please update

den
Newly Registered

Post by den » Wed Apr 24, 2013 12:24 am

Applied on: 31/10/2012
Category : D - £50,000 PSW route (Funds in UK)
Biometrics Letter: 11/11/2012
Biometrics Given: 12/11/2012
Approval letter: 12/4/2013
BRP: 15/4/2013
Passport and doc received: 16/4/2013
No enquiries received between above dates, just received the March update letter which everyone received. Funds in my own bank account. Submitted the mandatory docs, plus I had been trading company for 18 months so included accounts. I am a private tutor so also provided certificate of teaching qualification from relevant board. Applied via solicitor. Included copies of internet adverts, copy of website, you tube and facebook accounts. Also included articles in trade magazine featuring me giving a presentation.

Thank you everyone for updating info which has kept me going during the long wait. Good luck to everyone.

acaahg
Newly Registered

Still waiting

Post by acaahg » Wed May 08, 2013 8:33 pm

I am a new member and decided to join because I had been following the forum very closely as like many other members I am still waiting for a decision on my visa application.

Details of my application

Application submitted: 25/10/2012
Biometrics submitted: 13/11/2012
Letter of rules changes: 19/03/2013

Complaint letter acknowledgment: 25/04/2013
Complaint response deadline: 16/05/2013

Still no decision or response to complaint letter.

The reason I decided to complain was because I truly believe the UKBA is now toying with people's lives, futures and situations. Its way past the 6 months mark and even then they can't actually give you a genuine response to when you can expect a decision to be made about your application or any true response to their application handling criteria or why there is such a disgusting delay in processing applications!

I have called them multiple times to get an update and every time I am told my application is being considered and when I ask... as in someone is looking at it right now right this second, in their hands, reviewing the documents to make a decision? (I know I'm very sarcastic, but don't really care!) I then get a response we do not know that nor do we have access to this information, all we can tell you is that it is being considered and they are now looking at applications made in October! To which I respond: I am sorry but that is a lie, I have evidence to suggest that applications made after October have been considered and decided upon! and that if someone was "considering" my application surely I would have received either a rejection or an acceptance?

And what's really bad is that they have no answer...... none what so ever! They can't nor will they actually give you an update after 6 months... all they can say is what they have been instructed to say to everyone regardless of what your situation....

I swear a decision isn't given by the 16th May, I will sue them for intentional infliction of emotional distress.. I wonder if anyone has done it?

Rant over - will keep everyone update on my painful journey!

walkingintherain
- thin ice -
United Kingdom

Post by walkingintherain » Thu May 09, 2013 12:00 am

Applied. 02/09/2012
Psw route.
Funds in uk
Group application
Biometric. 24/09/2012
Asked for unaudited accounts. 23/02/2013
Letter of rules changes. 15/03/13
Interview letter. 05/04/2013
Interview. 17/04/13
Nothing after that.
9 months passed..... totaly exhausted really!!!!!!!

njb1989
Newly Registered

Re: Still waiting

Post by njb1989 » Thu May 09, 2013 10:03 am

acaahg wrote:I am a new member and decided to join because I had been following the forum very closely as like many other members I am still waiting for a decision on my visa application.

The reason I decided to complain was because I truly believe the UKBA is now toying with people's lives, futures and situations. Its way past the 6 months mark and even then they can't actually give you a genuine response to when you can expect a decision to be made about your application or any true response to their application handling criteria or why there is such a disgusting delay in processing applications!

I have called them multiple times to get an update and every time I am told my application is being considered and when I ask... as in someone is looking at it right now right this second, in their hands, reviewing the documents to make a decision? (I know I'm very sarcastic, but don't really care!) I then get a response we do not know that nor do we have access to this information, all we can tell you is that it is being considered and they are now looking at applications made in October! To which I respond: I am sorry but that is a lie, I have evidence to suggest that applications made after October have been considered and decided upon! and that if someone was "considering" my application surely I would have received either a rejection or an acceptance?

And what's really bad is that they have no answer...... none what so ever! They can't nor will they actually give you an update after 6 months... all they can say is what they have been instructed to say to everyone regardless of what your situation....

I swear a decision isn't given by the 16th May, I will sue them for intentional infliction of emotional distress.. I wonder if anyone has done it?

Hey, we applied in October, so in similar boat. May I ask did you apply 50k or 200k route? also importantly are your funds overseas?

acaahg
Newly Registered

Re: Still waiting

Post by acaahg » Thu May 09, 2013 10:51 am

njb1989 wrote:
acaahg wrote:I am a new member and decided to join because I had been following the forum very closely as like many other members I am still waiting for a decision on my visa application.

Hey, we applied in October, so in similar boat. May I ask did you apply 50k or 200k route? also importantly are your funds overseas?
Hello njb1989

I truly feel for us - we still seem to be waiting hopelessly! Anyways to answer your question and any others anyone may have:

Applied 50K route switching from PSW to Entrepreneur Visa
Funds in the UK held in own account - bank statement provided
Maintenance funds held in overseas joint account - letter from second member provided with signature on application
Advertising included website, flyer, business card
Business is marketing, advertising and design consultancy
Business registration documents included
2 contracts

I did all of this via a solicitor - I will be happy to recommend them (but only once I get my visa! :P)

Good luck to everyone and will keep you updated!

Mr X
Newly Registered

Post by Mr X » Tue May 14, 2013 7:30 pm

I have called ukba today and they informed that they have sent a package about my case to my solicitor!!! Wondering if it could be my refusal letter?? Any pointers??