ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

New Application Form SET(LR)

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

samsamini
Newly Registered

New Application Form SET(LR)

Post by samsamini » Thu May 09, 2013 6:09 pm

Re: SET (LR)
Dear all,
I hope you are well. I have couple of questions regarding the new application for ILR based on 10 years legal residence, your help is greatly appreciated.
1) Page 4/A6 “the method of payment”- it says go to question A19, I can’t find question A19 !
2) Page 18/Section 4 “documents” - do I need to send my bank statements? I have all the passports I have held during this time. Also I have a letter from bank confirming when the account was opened.

Thanks

Emrah

Re: New Application Form SET(LR)

Post by Emrah » Thu May 09, 2013 6:56 pm

samsamini wrote:Re: SET (LR)
Dear all,
I hope you are well. I have couple of questions regarding the new application for ILR based on 10 years legal residence, your help is greatly appreciated.
1) Page 4/A6 “the method of payment”- it says go to question A19, I can’t find question A19 !
2) Page 18/Section 4 “documents” - do I need to send my bank statements? I have all the passports I have held during this time. Also I have a letter from bank confirming when the account was opened.

Thanks
There is no A19 as you said. if you pay by postal order you dont need to fill the rest anyway but I hope you are aware of postal order charges they are so high and not necessary

it is not asked on page 18 or 19 if you are not asked dont send it but im not sure about this one.

samsamini
Newly Registered

Post by samsamini » Thu May 09, 2013 8:01 pm

Emrah wrote:
samsamini wrote:Re: SET (LR)
Dear all,

Thanks
There is no A19 as you said. if you pay by postal order you dont need to fill the rest anyway but I hope you are aware of postal order charges they are so high and not necessary

it is not asked on page 18 or 19 if you are not asked dont send it but im not sure about this one.
Thanks for your reply. I agree, the best method of payment is postal order.
With regards to my second question, “bank statement” is not mentioned on page 18 and 19, but it is on page 25 (Section 7 - Summary Sheet) and page 20 (Section 5 - Consent for UK Border Agency to Request Verification). That is why it is confusing. I don’t know if proof of maintenance (funds) is needed for SET (LR) based on 10 years legal residence! It is not specifically mentioned in the form!

Emrah

Post by Emrah » Thu May 09, 2013 8:45 pm

samsamini wrote:
Thanks for your reply. I agree, the best method of payment is postal order.
With regards to my second question, “bank statement” is not mentioned on page 18 and 19, but it is on page 25 (Section 7 - Summary Sheet) and page 20 (Section 5 - Consent for UK Border Agency to Request Verification). That is why it is confusing. I don’t know if proof of maintenance (funds) is needed for SET (LR) based on 10 years legal residence! It is not specifically mentioned in the form!
you better to send them too. dont forget to send the payslips too.

Because UKBA is asking proof of maintenance for every form now.