ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Got Refusal after 6 moths of long waiting under multiple gro

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

DangerousWolf

Got Refusal after 6 moths of long waiting under multiple gro

Post by DangerousWolf » Thu May 09, 2013 5:10 pm

Applied in Nov -> PSW -> 50k cat (30,000 in UK and 20,000 Overseas Third party)

Refusal reasons -
1. UKBA could not able to establish verification check to overseas bank.
2. Third party declaration says access to money in their local cuurrency rather than £.
3. In service Contract, no land-line or email id mentioned.

My PSW VISA is expired on 21st Feb. In refusal letter the only options I can see are either go appeal or go back home. I can still convert overseas money to uk. But the point is, Do I have right to reapply ?

Appreciate your views. Thanks.

rooney0511

Post by rooney0511 » Thu May 09, 2013 6:17 pm

YES you can reapply within 28 days from the date of your refusal.

Shinya

Re: Got Refusal after 6 moths of long waiting under multiple

Post by Shinya » Thu May 09, 2013 11:33 pm

DangerousWolf wrote:Applied in Nov -> PSW -> 50k cat (30,000 in UK and 20,000 Overseas Third party)

Refusal reasons -
2. Third party declaration says access to money in their local cuurrency rather than £.

My PSW VISA is expired on 21st Feb. In refusal letter the only options I can see are either go appeal or go back home. I can still convert overseas money to uk. But the point is, Do I have right to reapply ?

Yes, you can live in the country and make an appeal.

What I cant understand is why you applied in Nov when your visa was valid till Feb? Wht was the hurry

?

DangerousWolf

Post by DangerousWolf » Fri May 10, 2013 12:44 am

@rooney0511: Could you please let me know where do you read in policy guide that you can apply within 28 days after refusal if your current VISA is already expired ages ago.

@shinya: I don't want to go for appeal as I know my faults. This third party concept is bloody messy. I will transfer all the money to UK and submit statement. My VISA was valid till Feb 2013 so applied in NOV 2012.

Shinya

Post by Shinya » Fri May 10, 2013 1:08 am

DangerousWolf wrote:@rooney0511: Could you please let me know where do you read in policy guide that you can apply within 28 days after refusal if your current VISA is already expired ages ago.

@shinya: I don't want to go for appeal as I know my faults. This third party concept is bloody messy. I will transfer all the money to UK and submit statement. My VISA was valid till Feb 2013 so applied in NOV 2012.
If your current visa is expired, then you cannot make a new application from within UK. You can only make an appeal.

rooney0511

Post by rooney0511 » Fri May 10, 2013 2:48 am

Shinya wrote:
DangerousWolf wrote:@rooney0511: Could you please let me know where do you read in policy guide that you can apply within 28 days after refusal if your current VISA is already expired ages ago.

If your current visa is expired, then you cannot make a new application from within UK. You can only make an appeal.
Please do not confuse people. as per the new rule from October 1. 2012 you can reapply within 28 days from the date of your refusal. I have personally seen a few people who were refused, then reapplied and then granted. But please take care of one thing, this time if refused you will not be given a right of appeal.

Sug

Post by Sug » Fri May 10, 2013 5:16 am

Shinya wrote:

Excuse me for the harsh language I am using
Shinya If u have half knowledge dont try to imply it on other people
U can apply via if it gets rejected within 28 days
Hi

Shinya

Post by Shinya » Fri May 10, 2013 8:57 am

Sug wrote:
Shinya wrote:

Excuse me for the harsh language I am using
Shinya If u have half knowledge dont try to imply it on other people
U can apply via if it gets rejected within 28 days
You please try doing it and show me how successful you get it... Dont give false hopes to people and ruin their careers.
May be you are representing some bogus 'legal advisors'

HeretoHelp

Post by HeretoHelp » Fri May 10, 2013 9:06 am

rooney0511 wrote:
Shinya wrote:

Please do not confuse people. as per the new rule from October 1. 2012 you can reapply within 28 days from the date of your refusal. I have personally seen a few people who were refused, then reapplied and then granted. But please take care of one thing, this time if refused you will not be given a right of appeal.
hey rooney,

Could you please confirm if someone is refused again, can he/she reapply again? like you said there will be no more appeal but would there be a chance to reapply?

babylondoner
- thin ice -

Post by babylondoner » Fri May 10, 2013 9:10 am

this SHINYA dude is full of BULLSHIT

this is not the first time he has been making dumb conclusions and posts on issues he knows absolutely nothing about. what irates me the most is the way he is so confident about all the BULLSHIT he spills out.

VINNY the mod, has confirmed on many threads with the approriate UKBA guidance to back it up that applicants can reapply after a refusal just that they wont have a right to appeal in case they get refused again.

Shinya

Post by Shinya » Fri May 10, 2013 10:00 am

I can see which people are misguiding innocent members with their BULLSHIT advice.

I can see clearly on this forum there are representatives of BOGUS LEGAL ADVISORS AND FAKE SOLICITORS..

Members are requested not to take such unsolicited advice. Please consult only OISC solicitors. OISC solicitors are those who are authorised by UKBA.

What I have written is as per the advice given by them, not frauds you may find on gumtree.com...

Thanks

Shinya

Re: Got Refusal after 6 moths of long waiting under multiple

Post by Shinya » Fri May 10, 2013 10:04 am

DangerousWolf wrote:Applied in Nov -> PSW -> 50k cat (30,000 in UK and 20,000 Overseas Third party)

Refusal reasons -

My dear friend, my honest opinion is you consult a good solicitor.
People here are not law barristers. Your case is important only to you and you want to succeed. Please take right consultation from the people in the right trade. They may charge a high fee but rest assured you are in safe hands.

I wish you good luck.

DangerousWolf

Post by DangerousWolf » Fri May 10, 2013 10:22 am

I was going through policy guidance and come across -

10. Changes to applications from overstayers: Applications for further leave to remain under
the Points Based System decided on or after 1 October 2012 will fall for refusal if you have
overstayed for more than 28 days, unless there were exceptional circumstances which
prevented you from applying within the 28 day period. The 28 day period of overstaying is
calculated from the latest of:
• the end of the last period of leave to enter or remain granted;
• the end of any extension of leave under sections 3C or 3D of the Immigration Act
1971;
or
• the point a written notice of invalidity is deemed to have been received, in accordance
with paragraph 34C or 34CA of the Immigration Rules, in relation to an in-time
application for further leave to remain.

I think Point no. 2 says that we can apply after refusal. I'm not sure what 3C is though. :(

Sug

Post by Sug » Fri May 10, 2013 11:04 am

Shinya wrote:I can see which people are misguiding innocent members with their BULLSHIT advice.

I can see clearly on this forum there are representatives of BOGUS LEGAL ADVISORS AND bad quality SOLICITORS..

Members are requested not to take such unsolicited advice. Please consult only OISC solicitors. OISC solicitors are those who are authorised by UKBA.

What I have written is as per the advice given by them, not frauds you may find on gumtree.com...

Thanks

So here comes a genuine barrister how many grand you need for your consultation.
Thanq
Hi

Babe
Newly Registered

Post by Babe » Sat May 11, 2013 10:55 am

I saw a friend's refusal letter and the Section D is 'Option to make a new application'. It reads thus:

'Please note that there is no administrative review for in-country application under the point based system.

If you are not entitled to a statutory right of appeal, you may wish to submit a fresh application with new or additional information not included in the application that is the subject of this decision. The application must include full supporting evidence(including required evidence supplied to us with any previous application) and the appropriate fee. All supporting evidence must meet the full requirements specified in the Immigration Rules'.

My interpretation of this is that you can only make a fresh application if you have not been given a right to appeal. I think those affected should seek the advice of knowledgeable Immigration Solicitors. This is just my 2 cents. Thank you.