ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Application has been refused after 9 months

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

rana5718
Newly Registered

Application has been refused after 9 months

Post by rana5718 » Fri May 10, 2013 5:29 am

Hi

My entrepreneur visa application has been refused after 9 months for missing company house current appointment report and for missing contact details on service agreement. I have received the refusal letter today but I have only two days to appeal due to mentioned date on the letter is 1st May. Could you please anyone assist me to sort out the below opportunity:
1. Do you think I can overcome above problem if I appeal?
2. Do you have any idea after how many months I will attend for hearing? If they approve my appeal how long will take to get my passport back.
3. They did not return my passport with decision documents and passport is only my proof of ID. My personal reason I need my passport urgently. Without withdrawing my application how can I can get my passport from UKBA?

Sug

Re: Application has been refused after 9 months

Post by Sug » Fri May 10, 2013 5:43 am

rana5718 wrote:Hi

My entrepreneur visa application has been refused after 9 months for missing company house current appointment report and for missing contact details on service agreement. I have received the refusal letter today but I have only two days to appeal due to mentioned date on the letter is 1st May. Could you please anyone assist me to sort out the below opportunity:
2. Do you have any idea after how many months I will attend for hearing? If they approve my appeal how long will take to get my passport back.
3. They did not return my passport with decision documents and passport is only my proof of ID. My personal reason I need my passport urgently. Without withdrawing my application how can I can get my passport from UKBA?

By what means u got the rejection letter is it by recorded delivery
Hi

tintingrg
Newly Registered

Visa refusal due to Current appointment report

Post by tintingrg » Fri May 10, 2013 6:20 am

I got my visa letter yesterday and was refused as I was registered as director outside the last 3 months of my initial application. They said it has to be within the 3 months of your application. However the guidance is not much clear on whether the date is the registering date or the date that the first page of the current appointment letter has. I thought it was the first page date which was within the 3 months of the initial application but my company was registered in 20/9/2012 and I applied in Jan 2013. Do this form a solid ground to appeal? Is there any argument valid on this?

monolyte

Re: Visa refusal due to Current appointment report

Post by monolyte » Fri May 10, 2013 7:05 am

tintingrg wrote:I got my visa letter yesterday and was refused as I was registered as director outside the last 3 months of my initial application. They said it has to be within the 3 months of your application. However the guidance is not much clear on whether the date is the registering date or the date that the first page of the current appointment letter has. I thought it was the first page date which was within the 3 months of the initial application but my company was registered in 20/9/2012 and I applied in Jan 2013. Do this form a solid ground to appeal? Is there any argument valid on this?
what date did your company appointment report carry and what date did u apply in Jan?

monolyte

Re: Application has been refused after 9 months

Post by monolyte » Fri May 10, 2013 7:06 am

rana5718 wrote:Hi

did u submit a company appointment report with initial app?

KickAss
Member of Standing

Post by KickAss » Fri May 10, 2013 7:49 am

tintingrg wrote:I got my visa letter yesterday and was refused as I was registered as director outside the last 3 months of my initial application. They said it has to be within the 3 months of your application. However the guidance is not much clear on whether the date is the registering date or the date that the first page of the current appointment letter has. I thought it was the first page date which was within the 3 months of the initial application but my company was registered in 20/9/2012 and I applied in Jan 2013. Do this form a solid ground to appeal? Is there any argument valid on this?
Hard Luck Mate....
As far as I understand , if your company is older then 3 months you have to prove that you are still the director of the company. for that you need to provide the company appointment report.
The company appointment reports has a date and time on first page stating when that report was generated and in your case it has to be less than 3 months older than the date of your application.
Was this the case ??

sky_rise
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by sky_rise » Fri May 10, 2013 10:35 am

agree with this position.
KickAss wrote:
Hard Luck Mate....
As far as I understand , if your company is older then 3 months you have to prove that you are still the director of the company. for that you need to provide the company appointment report.
The company appointment reports has a date and time on first page stating when that report was generated and in your case it has to be less than 3 months older than the date of your application.
Was this the case ??
"Ask me, and I shall provide it"

H0544
Newly Registered

Post by H0544 » Fri May 10, 2013 3:44 pm

Hi,

If you had submitted the Current appointment Letter which was printed out less than 3 months before the date of application(Even though you started your company in 20/09/2012). Your current appointment letter is valid.

I had called the UKBA before appliying(Jan 2013) as i had started my company in Sept 2010. I got a confirmation from UKBA.(My visa is still pending)

You will win the appeal on the first reason of refusal(I am very confident on this).

Regarding the second reason for Refusal: contact details on contract. You needed to provide
1. Full address of the client with postcode
2.Name of the contact person(Client).
3.land line Phone
4 email If any.

If you missed all the above, then your chances of appeal are week. if you had missed just 1 of them or may be 2, then your chances of winning the appeal are good(I wont say strong).