ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Issued P45 -Tier2 in process.Does it affect the application?

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

SeetharamaR
Newly Registered

Issued P45 -Tier2 in process.Does it affect the application?

Post by SeetharamaR » Fri May 10, 2013 12:21 pm

Hi,
I received Tier2 refusal on Feb 11 and my PSW got expired by then.I reapplied with new CoS. However I am not supposed to work during this processing period.Instead of keeping my employment on hold my employer issued P45 stating that I can rejoin after visa approval.I have attended Bio Metrics a week ago.
Does employer issuing P45 while Tier 2 visa is in process affect the application?
Kindly advice.

Many thanks,
Seetharama

makky86
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Issued P45 -Tier2 in process.Does it affect the applicat

Post by makky86 » Fri May 10, 2013 1:16 pm

SeetharamaR wrote:Hi,
I received Tier2 refusal on Feb 11 and my PSW got expired by then.I reapplied with new CoS. However I am not supposed to work during this processing period.Instead of keeping my employment on hold my employer issued P45 stating that I can rejoin after visa approval.I have attended Bio Metrics a week ago.
Does employer issuing P45 while Tier 2 visa is in process affect the application?
Kindly advice.

Many thanks,
Seetharama
Once your application is approved they will need to hire you like you never worked for them. It should be okay.
II Youths a stuff neve endures II

SeetharamaR
Newly Registered

Post by SeetharamaR » Fri May 10, 2013 3:09 pm

Hi muhdkhokhar,
Thanks for your reply.My company will hire me for sure but just wondering if my current status as a non-employee with this company would affect the actual outcome of my application.
Sorry if I am repeating the question.Just asked to get a bit of more clarity.
regards,
Seetharama