ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Finally.....................

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Diggiboyz
Newly Registered

Finally.....................

Post by Diggiboyz » Fri May 10, 2013 8:13 pm

Hello All,

As i mentioned last week that i have written to a few people Rob Whitemen, Teresa May and my MP Bob and got responses from all of them apart from Teresa May. Finally she wrote today as well in a form of an email with a PDF attachment and here is goes.

Dear Mr xxxxxx
I refer to your email of 19 April to the Right Honourable Theresa May, regarding your application for Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Your enquiry has been passed to me to respond.
We received your application for ILR on 6 September 2012. Our published service standards are that we aim to decide 95% of postal applications within six months and 90% of applications made in person at a Public Enquiry Office within 24 hours. Each case is considered on its own merit and we make a decision about whether or not an applicant qualifies for settlement in the UK on the basis of the information about their circumstances that they have already provided and any new information which they may submit with the application form.
Enquiries into applications for ILR are extensive and varied and can sometimes take longer than anticipated to complete. Some of the enquiries are completed by external agencies on our behalf. I am sorry that it took longer than our average waiting time to process your application, some applications may take longer, depending on the nature of the enquiries to be carried out.
Enquiries into your case are now complete and you were granted ILR on 9 May.
If you are dissatisfied with the service you have received, you may wish to submit a complaint in writing to: UKBA Complaints Allocation Hub Lunar House Wellesley Road Croydon CR9 2BY
E-mail: UKBACustomerComplaints@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk
Should you require further advice or information about your immigration matter, you may wish to contact our Immigration Enquiry Bureau on 0870 606 7766.
Yours sincerely
Mr B Watt

So finally my ILR has been approved 9th May. I applied on 6th Sep. Bio done on 11th Nov. Email send to expedite on 18th April.

Now waiting for documents.

Has any one received an email before for confirmation of approval, found it very strange?

I will provide more details once i receive my documents.

Now time to apply for Naturalisation as soon as i get my Docs.

Thank you all the members that provide valuable information on this forum. Keep it up. As this is hope for most of us.

Kevin24
Diamond Member

Re: Finally.....................

Post by Kevin24 » Fri May 10, 2013 8:20 pm

Diggiboyz wrote:Hello All,

As i mentioned last week that i have written to a few people Rob Whitemen, Teresa May and my MP Bob and got responses from all of them apart from Teresa May. Finally she wrote today as well in a form of an email with a PDF attachment and here is goes.

Dear Mr xxxxxx
I refer to your email of 19 April to the Right Honourable Theresa May, regarding your application for Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Your enquiry has been passed to me to respond.
We received your application for ILR on 6 September 2012. Our published service standards are that we aim to decide 95% of postal applications within six months and 90% of applications made in person at a Public Enquiry Office within 24 hours. Each case is considered on its own merit and we make a decision about whether or not an applicant qualifies for settlement in the UK on the basis of the information about their circumstances that they have already provided and any new information which they may submit with the application form.
Enquiries into applications for ILR are extensive and varied and can sometimes take longer than anticipated to complete. Some of the enquiries are completed by external agencies on our behalf. I am sorry that it took longer than our average waiting time to process your application, some applications may take longer, depending on the nature of the enquiries to be carried out.
Enquiries into your case are now complete and you were granted ILR on 9 May.
If you are dissatisfied with the service you have received, you may wish to submit a complaint in writing to: UKBA Complaints Allocation Hub Lunar House Wellesley Road Croydon CR9 2BY
E-mail: UKBACustomerComplaints@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk
Should you require further advice or information about your immigration matter, you may wish to contact our Immigration Enquiry Bureau on 0870 606 7766.
Yours sincerely
Mr B Watt

So finally my ILR has been approved 9th May. I applied on 6th Sep. Bio done on 11th Nov. Email send to expedite on 18th April.

Now waiting for documents.

Has any one received an email before for confirmation of approval, found it very strange?

I will provide more details once i receive my documents.

Now time to apply for Naturalisation as soon as i get my Docs.

Thank you all the members that provide valuable information on this forum. Keep it up. As this is hope for most of us.
Congratulations. Good that you wrote to Theresa May. Well done. Sorry it took more than 8 months for them to decide your case.This must be the norm for their service times.
KEVIN
Please Don't send me P. M If I haven't sent you One .

Diggiboyz
Newly Registered

Post by Diggiboyz » Fri May 10, 2013 8:28 pm

[quote="Kevin24"][quote="Diggiboyz"]Hello All,

It is absolutely appalling the service they provide. If you say 6 months then why not stick to it.
Not sure if i wouldn't have written to them would i have received this email today.
I was hopeful that it will come this month as they have picked up the pace. What kept me sane that there are people who have applied before me.
Hope every one get it sooner then later.

Kevin24
Diamond Member

Post by Kevin24 » Fri May 10, 2013 8:37 pm

Diggiboyz wrote:
Kevin24 wrote:
Diggiboyz wrote:Hello All,

It is absolutely appalling the service they provide. If you say 6 months then why not stick to it.
Not sure if i wouldn't have written to them would i have received this email today.
I was hopeful that it will come this month as they have picked up the pace. What kept me sane that there are people who have applied before me.
Hope every one get it sooner then later.
Totally agree with you. I nearly went through a solictor. When she said Minm. 6 months for approval , I went for a PEO appointment. God only when they are going to clear the applictions lying with them for more than six months.
KEVIN
Please Don't send me P. M If I haven't sent you One .

wordable

Post by wordable » Fri May 10, 2013 8:57 pm

Congratulations Diggyboyz! The ilr storm is finally over you. I rejoice with you.

stokbrig

Post by stokbrig » Sat May 11, 2013 4:35 am

Congrats. well done, please let me know the contact details.

onabanjo

Post by onabanjo » Sat May 11, 2013 3:14 pm

Congratulations.Enjoy your ILR :D
Disclaimer: I am no immigration lawyer nor am I OISC qualified. Don't treat my advice as a substitute for legal opinion.

ryan2020
- thin ice -
Pakistan

Post by ryan2020 » Sat May 11, 2013 3:51 pm

i have PM you , i also want contact details and the procedure for writing complain

please advise asap

thanks