ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Application Sequence - Dependants

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

fmontemayor
Newly Registered

Application Sequence - Dependants

Post by fmontemayor » Sat May 11, 2013 1:33 am

Can I apply to Tier 1 visa alone, and once I obtain it apply for my family members ?

Is this scheme possible ?

Kind Regards

Mr Legal

Re: Application Sequence - Dependants

Post by Mr Legal » Sat May 11, 2013 10:42 am

fmontemayor wrote:Can I apply to Tier 1 visa alone, and once I obtain it apply for my family members ?

Is this scheme possible ?

Kind Regards
Hi,

It depends on your circumstances and place where you want to make an application.If you are applying from outside then you can apply alone and as soon as you get your visa you can apply for your dependant.
However,inside the uk you can also apply alone if your dependant has leave to remain without making an application with you at the same time.
Experience and understanding can get you to the goal.Every information based on my own experience is friendly shared in goodfaith.

my_friend

Post by my_friend » Sun May 12, 2013 8:07 pm

i already have received my ent visa however my son was born here in UK few months back and now i have to apply for his dependant visa....i was going through the form and there it says to provide evidence of care arrangement for children....please can anyone elaborate as to what this is...

please i need a prompt reply as i am applying soon...thanks