ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(O) Discretionary Leave waiting times ..??

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

rec212

Post by rec212 » Fri May 10, 2013 7:41 pm

Hello guys,

I have a problem, my visa is about to run out and I am expecting the HO to send me a removal notice. Does the HO send that notice for sure? if yes, do they send it before the visa expires or after?

Thank you.

emmabmoussa
Newly Registered

waiting times

Post by emmabmoussa » Fri May 10, 2013 7:56 pm

Hi guys

Im new to this was just having a look over some of the posts, my husband applied back at the beginning of November, we had the biometrics taken 2 months ago but still no response and i can see this is normal after reading the posts. Anyone waited over 7 months yet?

Thanks

bishop007
Newly Registered

Re: waiting times

Post by bishop007 » Fri May 10, 2013 8:04 pm

emmabmoussa wrote:Hi guys

Im new to this was just having a look over some of the posts, my husband applied back at the beginning of November, we had the biometrics taken 2 months ago but still no response and i can see this is normal after reading the posts. Anyone waited over 7 months yet?

Thanks
Welcome to the cruel world of FLR O applicants, most peeps on here have either submitted their application last summer or Autumn, so you in the right place...

emmabmoussa
Newly Registered

Re: waiting times

Post by emmabmoussa » Fri May 10, 2013 8:06 pm

bishop007 wrote:
emmabmoussa wrote:Hi guys

Thanks
Welcome to the cruel world of FLR O applicants, most peeps on here have either submitted their application last summer or Autumn, so you in the right place...

Thankyou :-) might put my husbands mind at rest now when i show him this.

lucky02
Newly Registered

FLRO DL

Post by lucky02 » Fri May 10, 2013 9:09 pm

hello everyone,
just to update you guys on my application,i got a call from lawyer today saying my application has been granted,i was given 30months. this application only took 4weeks. i can't wait till monday to collect my documents and my BRP card, as everything came together today with the brp card. i will update you guys on monday on this good news.

my time line is

Date Applied/Docs sent: 05/04/13
Date Received Ack. Letter: 15/04/13
Date Biometrics booking letter arrived: 15/04/2013
Date Biometrics Done at PO : 17/04/2013
Date Passport/Docs received from HO: 10/05/13( still with lawyer)
Date Biometrics received :10/05/13 (still with lawyer)
Visa Type : FLR(0)

can't wait till monday guys to see the card myself. keep you guys posted.

Time503
Mood:
Nigeria

Re: FLRO DL

Post by Time503 » Fri May 10, 2013 9:25 pm

lucky02 wrote:hello everyone,
just to update you guys on my application,i got a call from lawyer today saying my application has been granted,i was given 30months. this application only took 4weeks. i can't wait till monday to collect my documents and my BRP card, as everything came together today with the brp card. i will update you guys on monday on this good news.

my time line is

@lucky02
Congrats to you!!!
Wow it's been raining visas this week on this forum... Dear God I pray it continues for all of us waiting!
Best of luck to you

lucky02
Newly Registered

Post by lucky02 » Fri May 10, 2013 9:27 pm

Time503 wrote:

my time line is

@lucky02
Congrats to you!!!
Wow it's been raining visas this week on this forum... Dear God I pray it continues for all of us waiting!
Best of luck to you
T
THANKS...it will get to everyone on this forum in Jesus name...

babycakes

Post by babycakes » Fri May 10, 2013 11:52 pm

mummytwo wrote:
babycakes wrote:
pepper04 wrote:
cookies wrote:
Thanks Pepper! You guys are awesome, I'm so glad I found this thread! =x
babes i know the feeling ive been there and will be there again in 3 years. i dont think i`ll stop visiting this forum to be honest. there are a lot of good people here and i would like to help when i can even if its just building morale:)

You have no idea it's been 13 months I am at that point now where I will be sending emails to everyone including the Prime minister and his deputy.

:D :roll: :lol:
Babycakes,you are so funny!!!
I have been a silent follower of this forum but your last comment made me LOL so bad.

Trust me,I did get to that point as well,I wrote to the PM when it looked like I was on the verge of losing my job,got two replies,first an acknowledgment and the other to inform me my letter to the PM had been passed on to UKBA but till this day,I havent gotten a reponse.
Had my biometrics done 1st of March too.

If there is anything I have learnt so far, in this waiting game its patience loadddddddddddds of it!! :D

God have mercy on us all,amen.
Lol these people are crazy! I have written a complaint asking if my fees will be reimbursed due to the lengthy wait hehehe.

Let see what happens next bloody cheek who do they think they are my life has been on hold for a year now.

walex
Newly Registered

Post by walex » Sat May 11, 2013 12:44 am

walex wrote:Thanks guys. I will go there. I have nothing to fear. I have always go to sign at the station. I am sure that I won't be removed or detained without any genuine reasons.
Right guys. I have just returned from Detention. I was released. All of you were right about your advises.

Also, I was right as well; but they exercised their power to detained me. PLEASE, You can make decision for yourself. I made the decision to visit as instructed. So no Big Deal.

Anyway, I went through hell in detention. I can't say much but experience is the best teacher. There is nothing like liberty. Free movement and eating the food that you really want.

Thanks to you all. PLEASE, DO NOT ASK ME ANY FURTHER QUESTIONS ON THIS MATTER. I HAVE SHARED WITH YOU AS PROMISED IN MY PREVIOUS POST.

lucky02
Newly Registered

Post by lucky02 » Sat May 11, 2013 3:58 am

walex wrote:
walex wrote:Thanks guys. I will go there. I have nothing to fear. I have always go to sign at the station. I am sure that I won't be removed or detained without any genuine reasons.
Right guys. I have just returned from Detention. I was released. All of you were right about your advises.

Also, I was right as well; but they exercised their power to detained me. PLEASE, You can make decision for yourself. I made the decision to visit as instructed. So no Big Deal.

Anyway, I went through hell in detention. I can't say much but experience is the best teacher. There is nothing like liberty. Free movement and eating the food that you really want.

Thanks to you all. PLEASE, DO NOT ASK ME ANY FURTHER QUESTIONS ON THIS MATTER. I HAVE SHARED WITH YOU AS PROMISED IN MY PREVIOUS POST.
@walex sorry, God will see you through all these and grant you your heart desires...you will be granted your visa in Jesus name.

lucky02
Newly Registered

Post by lucky02 » Sat May 11, 2013 4:09 am

lucky02 wrote:
Time503 wrote:

my time line is

@lucky02
Congrats to you!!!
Best of luck to you
T
Guys my lawyer sent me a picture of my BRP card... is still feels like am dreaming thinking of the fact that the whole process only took 4weeks from application date.
i have lost my sleep because am just to happy to sleep, i wasn't expecting this good news at all at this time, but God have a way of doing is miracle.
Can't wait till Monday now to finally collect it from my lawyer.
There is light at the end of the Tunnel.

babycakes

Post by babycakes » Sat May 11, 2013 9:04 am

rec212 wrote:Hello guys,

I have a problem, my visa is about to run out and I am expecting the HO to send me a removal notice. Does the HO send that notice for sure? if yes, do they send it before the visa expires or after?

Thank you.
Hi what visa do you have and why do you expect them to send you removal notice?

They don't automatically send you removal notice once your visa expires, try to regularise it before it does if you can.

If not you will be one of the thousands of overstayers here, and UKBA will be tough on you when you eventually try to get it sorted. But don't worry a bout removal notices they don't just send one like that.

sanny26
Member of Standing

Post by sanny26 » Sat May 11, 2013 10:26 am

lucky02 wrote:
Time503 wrote:

my time line is

@lucky02
Congrats to you!!!
Best of luck to you
T

Amen

cookies
Scotland

Post by cookies » Sat May 11, 2013 11:32 am

hey everyone, don't forget to share your success on http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... highlight=
FLR(FP) Extension
App sent: July 2021
Biometrics August 2021
Decision: 14 July 2022
Final extension before irl

Keisha

Post by Keisha » Sat May 11, 2013 2:40 pm

@Lucky....Congratulations and all the best.Wow,I reckon you're the only one in this forum who has the quickest processing time...only took a month...God is awesome hey and enjoy the freedom.Was it an extension or 1st time??

@Walex....sorry to hear about that but I thank God that you've been released and all is well with you.

@Time...I've now started plucking out my toenails from this waiting and feel my patience has been over exercised...*shakesheadandsighs*.

@Cookiebaby....13 months...that's too much and hope u get a reply soon.These people can make us bonkers honestly but all is well!!

May God is grant us visas!!!

Keisha

Post by Keisha » Sat May 11, 2013 2:41 pm

May God grant us visas...and all the best to everyone!!

Time503
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by Time503 » Sat May 11, 2013 2:56 pm

Keisha wrote:May God grant us visas...and all the best to everyone!!
Amen Keisha and all the best to you too :D

Keisha

Post by Keisha » Sat May 11, 2013 3:00 pm

@Time....We declare victory and God is fighting for us at the HO.

The devil is under out feet...*stompsfeet*

Keisha

Post by Keisha » Sat May 11, 2013 3:03 pm

Gosh...I got so many typos...lol...excuse I'm phone blogging hey....wanted to say devil is under our feet!

ale001

Post by ale001 » Sat May 11, 2013 3:08 pm

Keisha wrote:@Lucky....Congratulations and all the best.Wow,I reckon you're the only one in this forum who has the quickest processing time...only took a month...God is awesome hey and enjoy the freedom.Was it an extension or 1st time??

@Walex....sorry to hear about that but I thank God that you've been released and all is well with you.

@Time...I've now started plucking out my toenails from this waiting and feel my patience has been over exercised...*shakesheadandsighs*.

@Cookiebaby....13 months...that's too much and hope u get a reply soon.These people can make us bonkers honestly but all is well!!

@ Keisha, i'm also 13 months waiting and am still waiting for a decision too.. .. Finger crossed :(
Ale001

Keisha

Post by Keisha » Sat May 11, 2013 3:16 pm

@Ale....oooh my word,gosh this isn't fair at all and pray that all goes well for you.I'm convinced that these pips spend a week doing 1 application whilst catching up on twitter and FB....*rollseyes*.Keep crossing those fingers and hope they don't get cramps from all the crossing....lol...*wink*.I reckon they will respond soon..all the best!!

lucky02
Newly Registered

Post by lucky02 » Sat May 11, 2013 3:42 pm

Keisha wrote:@Lucky....Congratulations and all the best.Wow,I reckon you're the only one in this forum who has the quickest processing time...only took a month...God is awesome hey and enjoy the freedom.Was it an extension or 1st time??

@Keisha thanks...Is the first time application.

ONLYME1

Post by ONLYME1 » Sat May 11, 2013 3:48 pm

My application been 12months now still no reply from HO already some sad fucker here has put me really down say my application won't be granted and I stand no chance that has really had a bad inpact on me hope ur happy @babycake :(

Keisha

Post by Keisha » Sat May 11, 2013 3:49 pm

@Lucky...wow God is good indeed.Reckon the case-worker had some red bull and made sure things went smoothly...lol.I'm happy for u and enjoy the freedom!!

babycakes

Post by babycakes » Sat May 11, 2013 4:06 pm

ONLYME1 wrote:My application been 12months now still no reply from HO already some sad fucker here has put me really down say my application won't be granted and I stand no chance that has really had a bad inpact on me hope ur happy @babycake :(
I didn't say that and I could determine the out come of your application.

I am not god neither am I an immigration officer, I just made some pointers and basically preparing you for the questions they will ask as you can see from all the previous post they are bastards, please re read my thread.

I won't repond to anymore of your post as its obvious you don't understand or interpret what I am saying.

On this forum we support each other and you are certainly bringing some bad energy here. This is certainly not healthy and also your language isnt pleasant either