ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(O) Discretionary Leave waiting times ..??

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

shea
Newly Registered

Post by shea » Sat May 11, 2013 4:14 pm

Keisha wrote:@Ale....oooh my word,gosh this isn't fair at all and pray that all goes well for you.I'm convinced that these pips spend a week doing 1 application whilst catching up on twitter and FB....*rollseyes*.Keep crossing those fingers and hope they don't get cramps from all the crossing....lol...*wink*.I reckon they will respond soon..all the best!!
You know what I truly believe that's what they do, everybody knows one of the most laziest people are government employees. i know cuz I work in the government sector too and I have people like that in my work place. They take coffee/tea breaks like they are addicted to caffeine, don't even get me started on smoke breaks *roll eyes*

Husband has been waiting for 13months too now.

ONLYME1

Post by ONLYME1 » Sat May 11, 2013 4:19 pm

@babycake

U clear said my case is no more than water tight which means I don't stand a chance.......ur not ukba angency and from what u reponded its clear uno nout about how the system works.... I told u about applying as a minor n u argued that it will still be treated as an adult hmmmm just read sme1 who got refused n one of the reasons been he didn't apply when he was under 18 and u said abt a girl who been here since 10years old n have 2kids now but got rejected now listen she failed to make an attemp to regulize her status when she was a minor n non offender and ignored the ukba laws while she had the chance that will deffo go against her............second seen on the news today having kids in the uk don't really matters to the ukba one should have considered his or her immigration stations before trying to have kids and thousands of british kids either has no mum or dad not to talk of an overstayer which he clearly stated 99% applicant applying through that means r doing it just to obtain visa ................. Only GOD in heaven can save us all and direct our application form to the right hands bcuz if it falls into a wrong hand and your an overstayer and didn't apply when you was under 18 then its a deffo refusal....best of luck every1 GOD in heaven will grant us all AMEN

shea
Newly Registered

Re: FLRO DL

Post by shea » Sat May 11, 2013 4:19 pm

lucky02 wrote:hello everyone,
just to update you guys on my application,i got a call from lawyer today saying my application has been granted,i was given 30months. this application only took 4weeks. i can't wait till monday to collect my documents and my BRP card, as everything came together today with the brp card. i will update you guys on monday on this good news.

my time line is

Date Applied/Docs sent: 05/04/13
Date Received Ack. Letter: 15/04/13
Date Biometrics booking letter arrived: 15/04/2013
Date Biometrics Done at PO : 17/04/2013
Date Passport/Docs received from HO: 10/05/13( still with lawyer)
Date Biometrics received :10/05/13 (still with lawyer)
Visa Type : FLR(0)

can't wait till monday guys to see the card myself. keep you guys posted.
Congratulations to you and everybody else who have had positive result! Hope we all hear good news soon

bishop007
Newly Registered

Post by bishop007 » Sat May 11, 2013 4:28 pm

ONLYME1 wrote:@babycake

U clear said my case is no more than water tight which means I don't stand a chance.......ur not ukba angency and from what u reponded its clear uno nout about how the system works.... I told u about applying as a minor n u argued that it will still be treated as an adult hmmmm just read sme1 who got refused n one of the reasons been he didn't apply when he was under 18 and u said abt a girl who been here since 10years old n have 2kids now but got rejected now listen she failed to make an attemp to regulize her status when she was a minor n non offender and ignored the ukba laws while she had the chance that will deffo go against her............second seen on the news today having kids in the uk don't really matters to the ukba one should have considered his or her immigration stations before trying to have kids and thousands of british kids either has no mum or dad not to talk of an overstayer which he clearly stated 99% applicant applying through that means r doing it just to obtain visa ................. Only GOD in heaven can save us all and direct our application form to the right hands bcuz if it falls into a wrong hand and your an overstayer and didn't apply when you was under 18 then its a deffo refusal....best of luck every1 GOD in heaven will grant us all AMEN

Why stirring up another unreasonable dust again, u came on this forum to be judged and if u cant handle it, then leave its simple as that!, as u said earlier in your post, u've rang the UKBA and they's advised u and u've got a solicitor that handles your case, so listen to them and stop pointing fingers on here!!!

babycakes

Post by babycakes » Sat May 11, 2013 4:31 pm

@ Shea don't worry love they can't hold our application for much longer according to ukba all backlog should be cleared by summer.

Was your application a fresh one or a new one?
I can understand how my application can take so long given the fact that it was just an extension.

Best of luck sweetie good news is on the horizon.

ONLYME1

Post by ONLYME1 » Sat May 11, 2013 4:34 pm

What u on about pointing fingers ????? How would you feel if sme1 says to you ohh your application is no more than water tight and puts a smiley face???? That's clearly making fun of sme1 life n future

babycakes

Post by babycakes » Sat May 11, 2013 4:38 pm

bishop007 wrote:
ONLYME1 wrote:@babycake

Why stirring up another unreasonable dust again, u came on this forum to be judged and if u cant handle it, then leave its simple as that!, as u said earlier in your post, u've rang the UKBA and they's advised u and u've got a solicitor that handles your case, so listen to them and stop pointing fingers on here!!!

:D

bishop007
Newly Registered

Post by bishop007 » Sat May 11, 2013 4:38 pm

ONLYME1 wrote:What u on about pointing fingers ????? How would you feel if sme1 says to you ohh your application is no more than water tight and puts a smiley face???? That's clearly making fun of sme1 life n future
I wont ask u or anyone on here about my situation, cuz thats why im paying my solicitor for!!!, im only on here to share my experience and joy, not to ask anyone for opinion about my application!

babycakes

Post by babycakes » Sat May 11, 2013 4:41 pm

bishop007 wrote:
ONLYME1 wrote:What u on about pointing fingers ????? How would you feel if sme1 says to you ohh your application is no more than water tight and puts a smiley face???? That's clearly making fun of sme1 life n future
I wont ask u or anyone on here about my situation, cuz thats why im paying my solicitor for!!!, im only on here to share my experience and joy, not to ask anyone for opinion about my application!
Please don't respond as it clear why he is on here let it be. Ask for advise when it was given he gets upset. Then starts argue let it be.

ONLYME1

Post by ONLYME1 » Sat May 11, 2013 4:42 pm

Alright I get your point but all the same if people don't no nothing about how ukba works I sugguest you shut up and here is for adive not jugde and even if you wish to jugde (mr/mrs know it all) atleast give a lil hope to the applicant ok

ONLYME1

Post by ONLYME1 » Sat May 11, 2013 4:45 pm

Am not here to argue promise just making my point clear how someone in his or her clear mind would say application made as a minor will be treated as an adult? Anyways u lot have fun judging others n promise you lot I will come back n share my good news and put shame to ur faces ok GOD won't let me down peace out

bishop007
Newly Registered

Post by bishop007 » Sat May 11, 2013 4:46 pm

babycakes wrote:
bishop007 wrote:
Please don't respond as it clear why he is on here let it be. Ask for advise when it was given he gets upset. Then starts argue let it be.
Normally i dont really respond to post like that, ive been through everyone's post on here, and some peeps just do my head in!, clearly you've got a solicitor handling your case and im sure he or she knows what they are doing, and if u come on here and table your problem, people will say things u wanna hear and some will say things that will make u upset and depressed, its up to u if u can handle it...

justice12
Algeria

Post by justice12 » Sat May 11, 2013 6:01 pm

Please refrain from chattering in this topic. To keep it high-value, please just read it and only post when you have an update to provide (timelines only)

Keisha

Post by Keisha » Sat May 11, 2013 7:49 pm

@Shea....lazy is even an iunderstatement,they are on holidays being paid to do zilch....*sideeyes*.But,we shall wait and pray that we get our application sorted.Tell ur hubby to hang in there and all the ebst to him!!

rec212

Post by rec212 » Sat May 11, 2013 7:54 pm

I HAVE A PROBLEM!, my visa is about to run out and I am expecting the HO to send me a removal notice. Does the HO send that notice for sure? if yes, do they send it before the visa expires or after?

Thank you.

11akb

Post by 11akb » Sat May 11, 2013 8:09 pm

its been 11 month and still waiting for any result call to Homeoffice and they come up with a new line that they are looking to finish backlog in early summer............ :roll:

babycakes

Post by babycakes » Sat May 11, 2013 8:32 pm

rec212 wrote:I HAVE A PROBLEM!, my visa is about to run out and I am expecting the HO to send me a removal notice. Does the HO send that notice for sure? if yes, do they send it before the visa expires or after?

Thank you.

Hi what visa do you have and why do you expect them to send you removal notice?

They don't automatically send you removal notice once your visa expires, try to regularise it before it does if you can.

If not you will be one of the thousands of overstayers here, and UKBA will be tough on you when you eventually try to get it sorted. But don't worry a bout removal notices they don't just send one like that.

rec212

Post by rec212 » Sat May 11, 2013 8:40 pm

I am on a student visa which is going to expire tomorrow.
I applied 2 months ago for a DLR and I have been refused for many reasons with no right to appeal.
My solicitor said that they should send me a removal notice to remind me that I need to make flight arrangements and leave the country, they also said that I should be given the right to appeal once I get that removal notice.

Thank you.

babycakes

Post by babycakes » Sat May 11, 2013 8:48 pm

rec212 wrote:I am on a student visa which is going to expire tomorrow.
I applied 2 months ago for a DLR and I have been refused for many reasons with no right to appeal.
My solicitor said that they should send me a removal notice to remind me that I need to make flight arrangements and leave the country, they also said that I should be given the right to appeal once I get that removal notice.

Thank you.
Ok with Ho nothing is set in stone, they are unpredictable, I take it you would like the letter so you can appeal?

rec212

Post by rec212 » Sat May 11, 2013 8:50 pm

babycakes wrote: Ok with Ho nothing is set in stone, they are unpredictable, I take it you would like the letter so you can appeal?
Yes, I need the letter so that I can appeal. :)

babycakes

Post by babycakes » Sat May 11, 2013 8:52 pm

Keisha wrote:@Shea....lazy is even an iunderstatement,they are on holidays being paid to do zilch....*sideeyes*.But,we shall wait and pray that we get our application sorted.Tell ur hubby to hang in there and all the ebst to him!!
Remember when the new government came in they cut a lot of the staff sending them out to the border and a lot of chaos, the government is to be blamed, applications keeps pouring in yet they decide to get rid of staffs hence we are here getting impatient.

babycakes

Post by babycakes » Sat May 11, 2013 8:53 pm

rec212 wrote:
babycakes wrote: Ok with Ho nothing is set in stone, they are unpredictable, I take it you would like the letter so you can appeal?
Yes, I need the letter so that I can appeal. :)
Ok, not sure to be honest ask you solicitor he will be able to advice you further.

lucky02
Newly Registered

Post by lucky02 » Sat May 11, 2013 9:38 pm

Keisha wrote:@Lucky...wow God is good indeed.Reckon the case-worker had some red bull and made sure things went smoothly...lol.I'm happy for u and enjoy the freedom!!
@keisha lol...God will continue to give all the case worker spiritual red bull then, so that they can grant everyone waiting for a good news on this forum their visas. In Jesus Name.

babycakes

Post by babycakes » Sat May 11, 2013 9:43 pm

lucky02 wrote:
Keisha wrote:@Lucky...wow God is good indeed.Reckon the case-worker had some red bull and made sure things went smoothly...lol.I'm happy for u and enjoy the freedom!!
@keisha lol...God will continue to give all the case worker spiritual red bull then, so that they can grant everyone waiting for a good news on this forum their visas. In Jesus Name.
We will all be celebrating before summer one by one watch the forum and see this unfold.
Quite a few this week I predict another 5 minimum this coming week in Jesus name! Our application is covered under his blood.

Keisha

God is able!!

Post by Keisha » Sat May 11, 2013 9:50 pm

@Babycakes and Lucky....Amen...Amen...I receive my visa in Jesus name!