ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Checking for docs

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

xyz_abc
BANNED

Checking for docs

Post by xyz_abc » Sat May 11, 2013 7:27 pm

Hi,

I will applying PEO ILR for me and dependant and would like to check a couple of docs:

My intital 1 year stay was work permit and then I switched to Tier 1 G in-country.

Q1: to demonstrate work permit stay I will show original work permit letter and P60. I also have HMRC employment history letter and all payslips. Would these be ok?

Q1: Should I fill out single SET O form for me and dependant?

Q2: Within last 12 months I have 2 months break in employment. I will claim earning points for 10 months. Would this is Ok?

Thanks.

Kevin24
Diamond Member

Re: Checking for docs

Post by Kevin24 » Sat May 11, 2013 8:46 pm

xyz_abc wrote:Hi,

I will applying PEO ILR for me and dependant and would like to check a couple of docs:

My intital 1 year stay was work permit and then I switched to Tier 1 G in-country.

Q1: to demonstrate work permit stay I will show original work permit letter and P60. I also have HMRC employment history letter and all payslips. Would these be ok?

Q1: Should I fill out single SET O form for me and dependant?

Q2: Within last 12 months I have 2 months break in employment. I will claim earning points for 10 months. Would this is Ok?

Thanks.
1. Yes,Bank statements too.
2.Yes
3.If you could claim the points for 10 cosecutive months,then O.K. I thought some one answered this before.

You are going to disclose your Child Benefits Issue as well,I hope.
KEVIN
Please Don't send me P. M If I haven't sent you One .

Kevin24
Diamond Member

Post by Kevin24 » Sat May 11, 2013 8:49 pm

Apologies about your Child Benefits issue. I made a mistake,it was not you,I hope.
KEVIN

Kevin24
Diamond Member

Post by Kevin24 » Sat May 11, 2013 8:59 pm

Your 10 months have to be cosecutive Months out of 15 Months.
KEVIN

xyz_abc
BANNED

Post by xyz_abc » Sat May 11, 2013 10:20 pm

Kevin24 wrote:Your 10 months have to be cosecutive Months out of 15 Months.
Thanks Kevin.