ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Appointment Type

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

fiestadreamz
Newly Registered

Appointment Type

Post by fiestadreamz » Sat May 11, 2013 11:43 pm

This may be a silly question. I booked my appointment for jun and have received a letter from HMRC confirming the same. In that they mentioned Application Type as "FS". Whts this? Is this SET(O) as i selected the same during appointment booking? Also, Cant see any details of my appointment in my online account in UKBA.

Just wanted to be sure. Can someone help pls.

Thanks.

pegakrishna

Re: Appointment Type

Post by pegakrishna » Sun May 12, 2013 5:36 am

fiestadreamz wrote:This may be a silly question. I booked my appointment for jun and have received a letter from HMRC confirming the same. In that they mentioned Application Type as "FS". Whts this? Is this SET(O) as i selected the same during appointment booking? Also, Cant see any details of my appointment in my online account in UKBA.

Just wanted to be sure. Can someone help pls.

Thanks.
Firstly, I presume you received a letter from UKBA not HMRC.
For "FS", it's quite common and I read the same in other posts but nothing to worry.
Have you paid £100 already ?? If so, call UKBA number and verify your PEO booking details with them.

Finally, What is the method of payment are you willing to pay ?

fiestadreamz
Newly Registered

Post by fiestadreamz » Sun May 12, 2013 9:52 am

Yes have called and paid them the money. I paid using CC. After 3 days i received this letter.

Thanks for clarifying.