ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

SET(M) and payslips

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ozgrant

SET(M) and payslips

Post by ozgrant » Sun May 12, 2013 10:06 pm

Hello everyone.

My sister is just about to apply for ILR on SET(M). She has a letter from her employer stating annual salary, her employment contract, and bank statements showing deposits. However, the employer has refused to stamp the electronic payslips they provide. I think she has been with the company 2, maybe 3 months. Is her evidence enough? Her partner is in the same position re electronic payslips. The employer simply refuses to stamp them, so all he has is the same, P60, bank statement entries.

From her previous job she cannot get anything except P45, bank statement entries and electronic payslips as the company doesn't exist anymore. She is starting to panic, I think everything will be OK but just wanted to see if anyone had any advice or recent experience.

Thanks in advance.

Kevin24
Diamond Member

Re: SET(M) and payslips

Post by Kevin24 » Sun May 12, 2013 10:12 pm

ozgrant wrote:Hello everyone.

My sister is just about to apply for ILR on SET(M). She has a letter from her employer stating annual salary, her employment contract, and bank statements showing deposits. However, the employer has refused to stamp the electronic payslips they provide. I think she has been with the company 2, maybe 3 months. Is her evidence enough? Her partner is in the same position re electronic payslips. The employer simply refuses to stamp them, so all he has is the same, P60, bank statement entries.

From her previous job she cannot get anything except P45, bank statement entries and electronic payslips as the company doesn't exist anymore. She is starting to panic, I think everything will be OK but just wanted to see if anyone had any advice or recent experience.

Thanks in advance.
A letter from Employer certyfying that the Payslips are authentic as per payroll records will be sufficient. Some Employers are reluctant to stamp the payslips.
KEVIN
Please Don't send me P. M If I haven't sent you One .

ozgrant

Post by ozgrant » Sun May 12, 2013 10:15 pm

Kevin24 wrote:

Thanks in advance.
A letter from Employer certyfying that the Payslips are authentic as per payroll records will be sufficient. Some Employers are reluctant to stamp the payslips.
Thanks Kevin. I think the employer is reluctant to do anything, and have told her that the electronic payslips are sufficient and they have "never head of having to do anything to vouch for them". She has practically begged them, so she may have to beg them again!

Kevin24
Diamond Member

Post by Kevin24 » Sun May 12, 2013 10:20 pm

ozgrant wrote:
Kevin24 wrote:

Thanks in advance.
Thanks Kevin. I think the employer is reluctant to do anything, and have told her that the electronic payslips are sufficient and they have "never head of having to do anything to vouch for them". She has practically begged them, so she may have to beg them again!
If they are rreluctant to give, no need to beg but show them the Guide Lines.
KEVIN
Please Don't send me P. M If I haven't sent you One .

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Sun May 12, 2013 10:27 pm

Thanks in advance.
The wage slips do not have to be 'stamped' by the employer. Providing you have the corresponding bank statements for 3 months it'll be fine.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

ozgrant

Post by ozgrant » Sun May 12, 2013 10:29 pm

D4109125 wrote:

Thanks in advance.
The wage slips do not have to be 'stamped' by the employer. Providing you have the corresponding bank statements for 3 months it'll be fine.
Hi Amber, thanks for the reply. Do you think this is the case even for wage slips that are printed out online? She doesn't get them in the post.

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Sun May 12, 2013 10:34 pm

ozgrant wrote:
D4109125 wrote:

Thanks in advance.
Hi Amber, thanks for the reply. Do you think this is the case even for wage slips that are printed out online? She doesn't get them in the post.
Well I don't think you can tell when wage slips have been printed online. Providing you have the corresponding bank statements there would be no reason to doubt their authenticity. The UKBA will ring the employer should they have any doubt.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.