ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Computer Filled Set (O) Application form

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

rachsach

Computer Filled Set (O) Application form

Post by rachsach » Fri May 10, 2013 7:15 pm

Hi Guys,

I just wanted to check if computer filled SET(O) form is accepted or is it got to be hand written?

Is there anyone who may have filled visa application form electonically and was accepted by UKBA. Pls advise.

Thanks
Romi

Kevin24
Diamond Member

Re: Computer Filled Set (O) Application form

Post by Kevin24 » Fri May 10, 2013 7:23 pm

rachsach wrote:Hi Guys,

I just wanted to check if computer filled SET(O) form is accepted or is it got to be hand written?

Is there anyone who may have filled visa application form electonically and was accepted by UKBA. Pls advise.

Thanks
Romi
I of course filled the SET O form by hand.CW was happy with that. Read in this Forum some one has filled the form using Acrobat writer.
KEVIN
Please Don't send me P. M If I haven't sent you One .

rambaugh
Newly Registered

Re: Computer Filled Set (O) Application form

Post by rambaugh » Sun May 12, 2013 10:40 pm

rachsach wrote:Hi Guys,

Thanks
Romi
yes they accept it, I did my last two applications this way.