ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa refusal appeal (URGENT)

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

londongooner
Newly Registered

Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa refusal appeal (URGENT)

Post by londongooner » Mon May 13, 2013 2:01 pm

Hello all,

I received a refusal from the UKBA. It states the reason as my name not being on the advertising material.

I am planning on appealing against this decision. It seems they only have a problem with this document and no others.

has anyone here appealed against their decision? If so, did you have a legal representative? I do not plan on having one as I can't afford one at this point in time. Is there any chance of them not even considering my application of appeal if I submit one on my own? Is there a particular way of making a case for yourself and going about it? What is the time frame regarding appeals? when can I expect to get a date of hearing by?

If you have any information that might help me, I'd appreciate it very much.

Thank you.
Cheers.

Mr Legal

Re: Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa refusal appeal (URGENT)

Post by Mr Legal » Mon May 13, 2013 4:19 pm

londongooner wrote:Hello all,

I received a refusal from the UKBA. It states the reason as my name not being on the advertising material.

I am planning on appealing against this decision. It seems they only have a problem with this document and no others.

has anyone here appealed against their decision? If so, did you have a legal representative? I do not plan on having one as I can't afford one at this point in time. Is there any chance of them not even considering my application of appeal if I submit one on my own? Is there a particular way of making a case for yourself and going about it? What is the time frame regarding appeals? when can I expect to get a date of hearing by?

If you have any information that might help me, I'd appreciate it very much.

Thank you.
Cheers.
Sorry to hear about your refusal.There is no restriction to present your appeal on your own before the tribunal provided that you can explain it thoroughly and to convince the court.
Secondly if you cant present,you have the option to proceed with your appeal on paper.
Experience and understanding can get you to the goal.Every information based on my own experience is friendly shared in goodfaith.