ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

any one knows about tier 2 priority application

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

reflection

any one knows about tier 2 priority application

Post by reflection » Wed May 08, 2013 8:25 pm

Hi There,

does anyone have clear idea about Tier 2 Priority Applications? i am little bit confused about that. is it can be apply by self or need any legal authority?

and if possible any one can give me some clear idea about application, how to proceed? it will be greatly appreciable.

please help,,,,,,,

Thanks

safatafa
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by safatafa » Wed May 08, 2013 8:38 pm

http://www.ind.homeoffice.gov.uk/visas- ... -priority/
Check this it explains how u need to go about applying u need to apply first to get permission once accepted Icahn submit the application do biometric in 2 days after applying.
Hope this helps.

reflection

Post by reflection » Wed May 08, 2013 8:46 pm

hi safatafa,

thanks a lot for the reply. i have read this link before but it wasnt clear to me thts y i have post and seeking help here.
my query is:
1. is this service need to apply through any legal auth or can apply by myself ?
2. some link of ukba saying after sending a request and getting acceptance need to apply online, somewhere saying printed version and post to their address.
3. lastly, is this service for any specific part of tier 2 or any tier 2 applicant can apply paying £853.

please advice me and also suggest if i want to go for this service rather than In person service, is there big difference.

thanks

mthila

Post by mthila » Thu May 09, 2013 7:44 am

reflection wrote: 1. is this service need to apply through any legal auth or can apply by myself ? You can apply your self
2. some link of ukba saying after sending a request and getting acceptance need to apply online, somewhere saying printed version and post to their address. Send the printed version through post for priority postal service
3. lastly, is this service for any specific part of tier 2 or any tier 2 applicant can apply paying £853? Any Tier 2 applicant can apply
Don't take "NO" for an answer if it shouldn't be!!!

reflection

Post by reflection » Thu May 09, 2013 9:27 am

Thanks mthila for those answer. But the last line of ur reply its not clear to me. U said NO, u want to say do not take this option of tier2 protity for application or somethingelse.

Shall i go this way or go in person?

mthila

Post by mthila » Thu May 09, 2013 9:52 am

reflection wrote: U said NO, u want to say do not take this option of tier2 protity for application or somethingelse.
I guess you are on about my signature line.. ignore that!!! that is not a part of the answer :-)
reflection wrote: Shall i go this way or go in person?
I personally suggest you to go in-person. This is going to be expensive.. but fairly straight forward. There is no need to go in-person, but I, if I were you, I'd go in person.

reflection

Post by reflection » Thu May 09, 2013 8:42 pm

hi mthila,

thanks a lot for your reply.

yash286
Newly Registered

Tier 2 Priority Postal Procedure

Post by yash286 » Thu May 09, 2013 9:07 pm

Hi mthila,

Just wanted to confirm whether the 'Tier 2 priority request' sheet needs to be completed before sending UKBA my documents or can I send the documents directly by post?

This link says a 'priority request' sheet needs to be submitted.
Link: http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/visas ... -priority/

Or is this sheet not to be completed for applicaions after 6th April 2013?

Thanks

mthila

Post by mthila » Fri May 10, 2013 12:27 pm

yash286 wrote:wanted to confirm whether the 'Tier 2 priority request' sheet needs to be completed before sending UKBA my documents or can I send the documents directly by post?
When should you apply?
You should apply as soon as you have been notified of your acceptance into the pilot and submit your application form(s) and supporting documents within 24 hours. Once we have received your application, we aim to reach a decision within 10 working days.
Above information is found from this link which explains that you have to email your request as instructed in the link you have found and once you receive the confirmation, you can post the application and other documents within 24 hrs.

There is no exception applications after 6th Apr 2013

yash286
Newly Registered

Post by yash286 » Mon May 13, 2013 4:19 pm

When should you apply?
You should apply as soon as you have been notified of your acceptance into the pilot and submit your application form(s) and supporting documents within 24 hours. Once we have received your application, we aim to reach a decision within 10 working days.
Above information is found from this link which explains that you have to email your request as instructed in the link you have found and once you receive the confirmation, you can post the application and other documents within 24 hrs.

There is no exception applications after 6th Apr 2013[/quote]

Thanks, that makes sense now. I received a reply from them confirming the same.

autoenthu
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Tier 2 Form Question

Post by autoenthu » Mon May 13, 2013 5:13 pm

Hello,

I have a question regarding the previous addresses section in the Tier 2 (General) form. I have a home address in London (sister). I have maintained all my official documents (bank statements, company payslips, etc) on this address. However, I live in Birmingham mainly on weekdays since my work place is here. Now, I don't want to write my Coventry address for the simple reason that it will cause confusion since it's different from my company CoS (company record my home address as London and second address as Birmingham) and bank maintenance statements' address (which is London).

My questions is whether this can pose a problem, in terms of whether UKBA will think how I travel from London to Birmingham everyday? I hope they don't consider it as witholding data?

Thank you.

mthila

Re: Tier 2 Form Question

Post by mthila » Mon May 13, 2013 7:58 pm

autoenthu wrote:Hello,

I have a question regarding the previous addresses section in the Tier 2 (General) form. I have a home address in London (sister). I have maintained all my official documents (bank statements, company payslips, etc) on this address. However, I live in Birmingham mainly on weekdays since my work place is here. Now, I don't want to write my Coventry address for the simple reason that it will cause confusion since it's different from my company CoS (company record my home address as London and second address as Birmingham) and bank maintenance statements' address (which is London).

My questions is whether this can pose a problem, in terms of whether UKBA will think how I travel from London to Birmingham everyday? I hope they don't consider it as witholding data?

Thank you.
I suggest that in the application you fill the London address as your primary address and in your covering letter, explain that you stay in coventry for ease of commuting to work, but mainly live in London address. This is only an opinion. Please do further research on this..!!

autoenthu
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Re

Post by autoenthu » Mon May 13, 2013 8:10 pm

Thanks for your reply.

Seems like a good option, but I was hoping to avoid mentioning the Birmingham address at all. If I mention the second address only in the cover letter, then do I still need to mention it in the 'Previous Addresses' Section in the form?

Thanks

mthila

Re: Re

Post by mthila » Tue May 14, 2013 7:20 am

autoenthu wrote: If I mention the second address only in the cover letter, then do I still need to mention it in the 'Previous Addresses' Section in the form?
You might need to or you might not. I am not too sure about it. But if you think it is fine not to mention anything about Coventry address.. go for it.. There are enough express trains from London to Coventry that they can assume you are using to go to work ;-)

autoenthu
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Re: Re

Post by autoenthu » Wed May 15, 2013 10:42 am

mthila wrote:
autoenthu wrote: If I mention the second address only in the cover letter, then do I still need to mention it in the 'Previous Addresses' Section in the form?
You might need to or you might not. I am not too sure about it. But if you think it is fine not to mention anything about Coventry address.. go for it.. There are enough express trains from London to Coventry that they can assume you are using to go to work ;-)

So I finally thought it's better to mention it and did in the cover letter as you suggested. It should work out well hopefully.

Thanks.

justdopposite

Post by justdopposite » Wed May 15, 2013 5:22 pm

Hi there

Could someone please confirm for me if I'm doing the right thing. I'm going to be applying for Tier 2 general (from PSW) in person for same day service. I'm applying online .. but it seems I have to fill in the entire application online and then book an appointment ? I thought I just have to book an appointment online and then fill in on paper and submit.

is the link below the correct one for booking T2G in person application, please?

Thanks

https://apply.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/ia ... l=formList

safajnaseef

Post by safajnaseef » Wed May 15, 2013 6:44 pm

justdopposite wrote:Hi there

Could someone please confirm for me if I'm doing the right thing. I'm going to be applying for Tier 2 general (from PSW) in person for same day service. I'm applying online .. but it seems I have to fill in the entire application online and then book an appointment ? I thought I just have to book an appointment online and then fill in on paper and submit.

is the link below the correct one for booking T2G in person application, please?

Thanks

https://apply.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/ia ... l=formList
If you are applying for Tier2 General then you can book first using this link:

https://apply.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/se ... NT_BOOKING&

Once you book an appointment you have to call the Home Office to pay the appointment fee by 3pm of the next working day. The cost is £100 for the main applicant plus £100 for each dependent.

You can then download Tier2 General application form for you and PBS Dependent application forms for the dependents and fill it yourself.

reflection

Post by reflection » Wed May 15, 2013 9:25 pm

hi all,

in the region of resident labour market test i got an query, my sponsor they advertised job on JobCenterplus and another recruited website call jobisjob.co.uk. so is that cover or full fill the criteria of UKBA in tier 2.

is that mandatory to use another media? or if company use another recruitment website along with Jobcenter plus, is this fulfill the criteria?
please help me about that,

thanks

justdopposite

Post by justdopposite » Thu May 16, 2013 5:59 am

Thanks Sajaf naseef. Much appreciated.

@reflection.... job center plus ad itself is enough to mention on the CoS application..but there's nothing wrong if ur company had advertised on another website I think

reflection

Post by reflection » Thu May 16, 2013 9:29 am

Hi justdopposite,

Thanks for the feedback. But my query is as ukba mentioned that to do resident labour market test company should advert on jobcenterplus online and another media following Newspaper, journal & professional recruitment website. My sponsor they advertise on jobcenter and one website jobisjob.co.uk.

Now is that enough or is it cover ukba criteria?

Pls advice....

Thanks