ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FRIENDS NEEDS YOUR OPINION PLEASE

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sws01
Newly Registered

FRIENDS NEEDS YOUR OPINION PLEASE

Post by sws01 » Mon May 13, 2013 10:18 pm

dear,
friends,
soon im going to apply for entrepreneur visa with my partner route psw 50k we decided to show 25k in each bank account. guyz need little help here if we provide a declaration attested by a solicitor like money is available for both.does this meet ukba requirement.

waiting for your precious advice.

thank you.

dancingguy05

Re: FRIENDS NEEDS YOUR OPINION PLEASE

Post by dancingguy05 » Mon May 13, 2013 10:27 pm

sws01 wrote:dear,
friends,
soon im going to apply for entrepreneur visa with my partner route psw 50k we decided to show 25k in each bank account. guyz need little help here if we provide a declaration attested by a solicitor like money is available for both.does this meet ukba requirement.

waiting for your precious advice.

thank you.
Make sure u will get. A letter from bank that the money is available to both of u to spend. As one of the forum members' visa refused because of this
Along with the solicitors documentation
Tx

mexy369
Newly Registered

Post by mexy369 » Tue May 14, 2013 12:01 am

I m not much into law and stuff...
But if I were u... I would merge all money in one joint account with both have all access to account.
It should be simple and straight forward. But please do your research this is my personal opinion.
You can ask bank to add her in your 25k account and transfer fund from her account to yours.

Because I personally feel bank will only issue letter if both party name is listed in account. So why not just keep one single joint account.

rizwan janjua

Post by rizwan janjua » Tue May 14, 2013 1:23 am

HI SWS1
WELL I HAVE THE SAME ISSUE BUT MY CASE IS IN THE HOME OFFICE SINCE FEB 2013. B4 YOU APPLY MANAGE TO GET ALL CASH IN ONE BUISNESS THAN BOT OF YOUR NAMES COME TO BANK STATEMENT
IF YOU ARE NOT THAN UKBA HAVE SOME ISSUES BUT WITH LIMITED NUMBER OF CASES
AS IT ALL MATTER TO YOUR CASE WORKER N YOUR LUCK !
ALL THE BEST