ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Enterpreneur from India (Bank letter question)

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

dpr1979

Tier 1 Enterpreneur from India (Bank letter question)

Post by dpr1979 » Mon May 13, 2013 10:20 pm

Hi Guys,
Thank you all for your postings with such invaluable information from time to time.

I am planning to apply for entrepreneur visa soon. i have hit a big hiccup in the third party funding.

A quick briefing:

1) Need to apply tier with brother as a team.

2) I have a UK bank account but presently in India since visa got expired.

3) Plan to show funds:

a) GBP 1,13,000 in a joint account in India's bank with brother.

b) GBP 47,000 in UK bank account in my individual name.

c) GBP 40,000 in a bank account with sister in USA as a third party funding.

My question is:

1) Will the UKBA except the funding in my own account alone or my brother should be a joint account holder in it?

2) The template that UKBA has given for third party funding specifically mentions to put the applicants names in the letter, which the US bank denies that it can never do such a thing as they dont care what my sister does with her money and whom she wants to give it to. In short they do not entertain UKBA's format.

It would be a great help if some1 can guide as to what format of letter shall i use that could be excepted.

Can they except a bank letter that my sister has so and so amount and a supporting declaration from my sister?

Please guys if you can help me out on this one.

Many thanks
In advance

D

I would take this opportunity to thank each and every1 who have posted on this forum and provided with such valuable insight.