ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

premium service and biometrics ?

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

hamster88

premium service and biometrics ?

Post by hamster88 » Sun May 12, 2013 7:35 pm

Hi if we apply for ILR using premium service do we do the biometrics on the same day as the appointment ?

Will we get result on the same day also ?

thanks

Kevin24
Diamond Member

Re: premium service and biometrics ?

Post by Kevin24 » Sun May 12, 2013 7:44 pm

hamster88 wrote:Hi if we apply for ILR using premium service do we do the biometrics on the same day as the appointment ?

Will we get result on the same day also ?

thanks
Yes PEO will do the Bio Metrics on the same day. Normally the result comes through on the sam e day,provided there are no IT issues.
KEVIN
Please Don't send me P. M If I haven't sent you One .

sheraz7
Respected Guru

Post by sheraz7 » Sun May 12, 2013 8:06 pm

Biometrics enrollment takes place on same day. If the biometrics features and case is satisfactory then results are known on same day.
Please donot send PM. Write in open forum to facilitate others too.
REGARDS

hamster88

Post by hamster88 » Mon May 13, 2013 10:22 pm

would it be better to have an appointment in the morning ? than more time to get a result on the same day.
thanks

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Mon May 13, 2013 10:37 pm

hamster88 wrote:would it be better to have an appointment in the morning ? than more time to get a result on the same day.
thanks
Yes that sounds like a good idea but as Kevin pointed out the biometrics system is always crashing, though, you would still get your decision, if everything else was satisfactory, within a few days.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

onabanjo

Post by onabanjo » Tue May 14, 2013 9:38 pm

[quote="hamster88"]would it be better to have an appointment in the morning ? than more time to get a result on the same day.
thanks[/quote

Yes , It is better you have your appointment in the morning,though sometimes as rightly pointed out by previous posts, their system do crash .
Disclaimer: I am no immigration lawyer nor am I OISC qualified. Don't treat my advice as a substitute for legal opinion.