ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Lost Life in UK results:

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

wam_khan

Lost Life in UK results:

Post by wam_khan » Tue May 14, 2013 12:46 am

Hi,

I need to apply for my citizenship and me and Mrs have lost our life in UK test results. How can we re achieve or results. Or do we have to re sit exams .

Kindly response
Regards
Vamiq

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Lost Life in UK results:

Post by Amber » Tue May 14, 2013 7:37 am

wam_khan wrote:Hi,

I need to apply for my citizenship and me and Mrs have lost our life in UK test results. How can we re achieve or results. Or do we have to re sit exams .

Kindly response
Regards
Vamiq
Providing you used the test result for your ILR applications then it doesn't matter just tick the box that says you passed the KOL for ILR/settlement and that should be fine.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

Kevin24
Diamond Member

Re: Lost Life in UK results:

Post by Kevin24 » Tue May 14, 2013 3:09 pm

wam_khan wrote:Hi,

Kindly response
Regards
Vamiq
You could contact The Home Office and see whether they could give you copies of LIT UK Test Pass Certificates.
KEVIN
Please Don't send me P. M If I haven't sent you One .

ilrapplicant2013

Post by ilrapplicant2013 » Tue May 14, 2013 5:15 pm

I doubt HO will be able tp provide it.
Can you contact the test center.

I think HO can still retrieve your results based on your name and test center name.

write a letter to that effect

sheraz7
Respected Guru

Post by sheraz7 » Tue May 14, 2013 5:38 pm

Try to contact the test center to inquire that how can you request for duplicate test results.
Please donot send PM. Write in open forum to facilitate others too.
REGARDS

Kevin24
Diamond Member

Post by Kevin24 » Tue May 14, 2013 6:20 pm

sheraz7 wrote:Try to contact the test center to inquire that how can you request for duplicate test results.
There is no use in contacting the test centre. Centre supervisor told me that ,if I were to loose the pass letter to contact the Home Office. The results goes straight into your SAR file. Adviseable to call for the SAR file.Takes atleast 50 days to receive. I knew MY results from My SAR file when I went for My PEO appointment.
KEVIN

z18runway

Post by z18runway » Wed May 15, 2013 12:40 am

If someone lose their LIUK test pass notification letter, they must write the test again as duplicate cannot be availed.

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Wed May 15, 2013 6:02 am

z18runway wrote:If someone lose their LIUK test pass notification letter, they must write the test again as duplicate cannot be availed.
If the op used the test for their ILR application that should satisfy the caseworker for naturalisation. No need to redo the test.
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

z18runway

Post by z18runway » Wed May 15, 2013 9:24 am

D4109125 wrote:
z18runway wrote:If someone lose their LIUK test pass notification letter, they must write the test again as duplicate cannot be availed.
If the op used the test for their ILR application that should satisfy the caseworker for naturalisation. No need to redo the test.
I do agree with you, member can apply for naturalisation if he has already provided his LIUK for ILR, but if some one loses thier LIUK before using it for ILR then they should re-do the procedure.
Last edited by z18runway on Wed May 15, 2013 12:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Emrah

Post by Emrah » Wed May 15, 2013 11:09 am

what I was told when I got my test result is, if you loose this we wont make you another copy you MUST keep it in safe place if you loose it you have to re-do the test.

Hope in your case it wouldnt be necessary.

maxwake

Post by maxwake » Wed May 29, 2013 8:46 pm

Emrah is correct

once you lost it without producing it to the home office you need to re-sit the exam there is no duplicate copies provided

Kevin24
Diamond Member

Post by Kevin24 » Wed May 29, 2013 8:49 pm

maxwake wrote:Emrah is correct

once you lost it without producing it to the home office you need to re-sit the exam there is no duplicate copies provided
Thank You for that update!!
KEVIN

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Wed May 29, 2013 9:04 pm

Emrah wrote:what I was told when I got my test result is, if you loose this we wont make you another copy you MUST keep it in safe place if you loose it you have to re-do the test.

If you used the certificate for your ILR application you do not need to submit it again for naturalisation.

Kevin24
Diamond Member

Post by Kevin24 » Wed May 29, 2013 9:08 pm

D4109125 wrote:
Emrah wrote:what I was told when I got my test result is, if you loose this we wont make you another copy you MUST keep it in safe place if you loose it you have to re-do the test.

If you used the certificate for your ILR application you do not need to submit it again for naturalisation.
My original certificate was returned by the CW. May be to frame it. :D
KEVIN

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Wed May 29, 2013 9:17 pm

Kevin24 wrote:
D4109125 wrote:

So you could create a timeline showing your transition through UK immigration rules :-)

Kevin24
Diamond Member

Post by Kevin24 » Wed May 29, 2013 9:19 pm

D4109125 wrote:
Kevin24 wrote:
D4109125 wrote:

So you could create a timeline showing your transition through UK immigration rules :-)
Thank you .
KEVIN